It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq Decision as 'courageous' as Pardoning Richard Nixon, says Cheney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Iraq Decision as 'courageous' as Pardoning Richard Nixon, says Cheney

rawstory.com

Asked last week what he thought of the fact two thirds of Americans no longer supported the war in Iraq, Vice President Dick Cheney had a simple reply: "So?"

But in a followup interview -- which received little attention -- Cheney went on to compare President Bush's decision to invade the country with President Gerald Ford's decision to pardon Richard Nixon.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, I actually kind of agree with him on this one. Both decisions took about an equal amount of courage---ZERO.

Hmmm, let's see, letting a criminal like Nixon off the hook, or starting an illegal profiteering war....

I think the word Insaney was looking for was COWARDOUS.

Too bad we have somebody with just as much of that 'courage' as our House speaker right now.

Cheney has become a Propeganda Poster child for this admin's endless insanity and law-breaking.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In the same article, this stain upon humanity goes on to say:

In the interview yesterday, Cheney also defended his response to the earlier question about polls showing Americans' disdain for the war.

"Look, there are alot of people out there, Martha, that don't agree with me about a lot of things, but if I wanted to be loved, I'd ought to be a TV correspondent, not a politician," he said.

Uh...Guess what Satan? TV Correspondents aren't exactly loved nowadays either...Most of the populace is suspicious (albeit simultaniously apathetic) that the MSM is corrupted and serving special interests, just like you, Darth Insaney.

I find it rather amusing that this criminal is talking about how "heroic" it was to "pardon" a president for BREAKING THE LAW...Sounds like he's trying to condition everyone to keep this extremely broken system going, and keep the unaccountability firmly in place. Hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How much blood was shed when Nixon was pardoned?

I expect Cheneys voice to change over the airwaves on live TV and become that deep voice projected during an exorcism.

Any day now.

top topics

join