It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOOK INTO MY EYES: Mysterious man hypnotizes bank tellers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This guy must have amazing powers of the mind. Very interesting....

Hypnotist robs banks

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
See I just dont get this, Ive had 3 different Hypnotists to try on me, an None of em even got me to fall asleep or get tired, just blinked my eyes alot cuz they kept having me focus, Maybe cuz I had ADD an lack focus lol... anywho, they need sensors inside the cash boxes that are triggered once you remove more then 20 bills at once...... Otherwise it can be over ridden by a manager.... Yes time Exhausting but it might work....

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I saw that on the news, it's really interesting.

I wonder if his hypnotism will work on the police when he is caught.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Experiencing the unexpected while consumed by daily activity can invoke trance-like states. That was definitely not something she was expecting to hear from a customer, so, maybe..

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
See I just dont get this, Ive had 3 different Hypnotists to try on me, an None of em even got me to fall asleep or get tired, just blinked my eyes alot cuz they kept having me focus, Maybe cuz I had ADD an lack focus lol... anywho, they need sensors inside the cash boxes that are triggered once you remove more then 20 bills at once...... Otherwise it can be over ridden by a manager.... Yes time Exhausting but it might work....

I suspect that ADD doesn't really exist and is in fact the symptom of a new breed of humans immune to much of the mind control thats affected humanity for so long and they show the ADD symptoms as a result of a bad reaction to all the chemicals and other rubbish put into our food and water. ive noticed that if you take an ADD person and restrict them to a healthier more balanced diet free from chemicals and the mood altering drugs placed into the water supply they tend to develop much more powerful psychic abilities than the average person and tend to have a much stronger will and imagination. if you want to try confirming this drink only bottled spring water and eat only fresh organic fruit and vegetables for 2 days then close your eyes and try to imagine something in as much detail as possible. you may find that once the brains free of poisons that the focus is in fact far beyond the normal levels

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
actually all i have ever drank is bottled water or filtered water even had the big office water dispencer when i was younger in our house cuz i refused to drink water from tap, i taste too much stuff in it,

as for fruits an veggies, Im horrid with eating well.... I need to be better with it but need to cut my addiction to processed foods....

as far as psychic abilities.... that has been with me ever since they removed me off of ritilan after a severe reaction to it, ( it actually made me unable to control my anger lol and Im more talking about rage.....) Since my parents stoped trying to fix a Problem with me that didnt exsist, I have been fine an pretty Clarvorant* ( just not a good speller ) But Imagination has never been a problem for me lol I create my own Wacked Out Reality lol. But My dreams and just " feelings " of whats going to happen an so forth just keep popin up when they want too, its odd I have been able to focus this but its like riding a bike on steroids, if I practice I get better at it but if I stop for even a few days or a week Im almost back to square one.

Thats a good theory considering I have lived your theory for 27 years......
If it wasnt for Modern Medicine I wouldnt of never been born, an even after that kept on living.... my Genes are Made of defective Material lol....

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That is amazing! I wonder how he learned to do it? I have a friend that hypnotizes people to help them stop over eating, but he says it doesn;t work on A LOT of people. He must know how to pick his victims.

Super70, LOVE your avy!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

That stuff you taste in the water is chemicals and drugs, its good you avoid those as they inhibit the intellect the most. you will find your abilities enhance the better your diet becomes and may help motivate you to stay away from processed food. if my theory is correct this new type of human is much more physically fragile than the average human and must live on a stricter diet and avoid anything artificial but once their bodies are brought into harmony should end up with a much more powerful mind than normal and thats why your immune to hypnosis.

judging from the video of this hypnotist i believe hes not using normal hypnosis but a rare and powerful mental ability that drags the other person into his dominant reality for a short time and thats why the people dont remember anything except that it felt "natural" as they were basically experiencing something similar to a dream and it's the natural movements and friendly behavior from the victim that leads me to suspect this. ive studied some hypnosis and ive found that 99% of people can use it to guide people in something they already want to do but only those with the rare gift can dominate others to that level

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Woah...people using hypnosis for evil

Here are some Derren Brown videos of him using hypnosis to pay for items using blank pieces of paper, and him using the Gypsy Wallet trick.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned that it maybe NLP instead of hypnosis.....Neuro-Linguistic Programming?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I've always placed NLP and hypnosis in the same catagory, since you're doing something to influence another person's thoughts.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Looks like hes using the processing thought patterns hes creating from asking for things an then using that already processing thought process, to get them to overlook something that they would normal think about before doing,

Kinda like a Mental illusion everything is the same, its just you who is misunderstanding.....

I like it but this will only work on a very limited amount of folks an most often if not will lead to a serious rectum beating, But its a great exploit in human thinking, our brains can only process one main thought string an while its on that string he asks another thing that creates another string that isnt as relevant an in which doesnt get as much attention in the brain as it should....

but quickly wears off once the persons train of thought its over, IE the man walking away ends the conversation, so you better have a fast way out...... lol

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
They are simlar that is for sure, but I think realistically hypnotizing someone is going to be obvious and raise alarm bells.

However, if a person (cashier) is already in a semi-hypnotic state, you could use NLP to take advantage of that person.

EDIT: What I want to know is why none of the other people in line were alarmed by him emptying the cash register?!!

[edit on 3/25/2008 by Choronzon]

top topics

join