It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credible video of an alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi
I've know about ATS for about 2 years or so now, reading it regularly since October. Anyways since I have been reading, seemingly every purported "Video of an alien" has been universally panned as fake or a mistake. Just wondering has their ever been a video where most of the board has agreed either its the real deal or atleast not an obvious fake?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Alien Area 51 interview (Look it up on youtube). Some claim it's a puppet, some claim it's real. I claim it's a puppet, but a real puppet sent by the greys to act like one of them but actually isn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That "Alien Interview" video, with the supposed alien being somewhere in area 51 being asked questions pyschically etc...when I saw it, my emotional self said it was the real deal...when the puppet guy from Hollywood gave his take, he said it was an awesome rendition, if it were faked...and being the open-minded skeptic I am, I am undecided on that video.

I can't think of any other "alien" video footage here on ATS or anywhere on the net that I have found remotely compelling. So, in my mind, the "alien interview" was the most "authentic" to me, and I am still skeptical enough to be on the fence about it, but all the other ones I have seen? I think are faked. And that one might be too as well. But it, to me, is my favorite and the only one I can open-mindedly think that there's a %10-20 chance it's real.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Personally I think the above video is hilarious.. How anyone can think that is real is beyond me. But again, personal meaning.

I haven't seen anything that have even come close to something I would believe in.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I haven't seen anything that have even come close to something I would believe in.

What exactly, would you watch that screams Authentic to you?

The Interview seemed authentic looking to me, but then again, I do not believe that I have seen any truly authentic alien film that I could possibly base its authenticity on. Have you?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A few months ago I undertook a project that organized what I could find of EBE Evidence here at ATS, and did a case report on each case.

This isn't video, but it's several images of IMHO one of the best cases from that collection:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These images have the feel of reality to them (I should qualify that statement with the fact that I don't believe I've ever seen an EBE in person for comparison).

It looks like the being is wearing some sort of environmental suit to my eye, and the circumstances involved in the case left me wondering.

At any rate, there are a few others in that thread that still may be authentic, including the Alien Interview, but you are right that the bulk of the data available on the subject has been proven (mostly here at ATS) to be fraudulent.

I've seen things in the skies that I can't explain though, some of it could have been our own Earth black project spacecraft, but some of the things I've seen, well, they just looked Alien. I'm not sure how else to describe it. So I'll keep looking for any evidence that may have been allowed to leak into the public forum.

Anyway, just thought I would contribute. The full thread on the project I mentioned in linked in my signature if you are interested in checking it out, Compilation: The Evidence for EBEs.

-WFA

new topics

top topics

join