It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Statue of liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think the next terroist attack will be on the statue of liberty i dont know why i think this but i was on the bus and i just had a joint and it got me thinkin

that the statue of liberty is out in the open and can be hint by anything rlly but its a big part of America that i wonder how it would effect america and the public but i just wonder if this will ever happen? and when?

but to be honest i hope its soon and i hope its china that brings down the sad statue

[edit on 25-3-2008 by True Candian]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I once had a dream like that when I was 6 years old. I haven't forgotton it to this day since it was so vivid.

However I'm now 29 and still nothing has happened. (Luckely)

But the statue of Liberty is a huge symbol, so I wouldn't be suprised if terrorist would want to attack it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i know i had a vision of this like 4 months ago and i finley dis sided to post it up cuz i don't rely c any terrorist predictions that rely seem that accurate and i dont see happing in real life but for some reason the statue of liberty just seems like its going to have somthing big happening to it that would change how we see the world

join