It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qaida No. 2 urges attacks on Israel, US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Qaida No. 2 urges attacks on Israel, US

news.yahoo.com

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida deputy leader Ayman al-Zawahri called on Muslims in a new audiotape released Monday to strike Jewish and American targets in revenge for Israel's recent offensive in the Gaza Strip.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ok...another one. This coupled with new Arab media reports that Bush wants war with Iran.

We will see.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why is Al Qaida uging attacks on the US news? Isn't this about as news worthy as Cheney urging our troops to attack insurgents?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting because normally the threats come from Adam Gadan (sp?). The number 2 guy rarely issues direct threats. It also comes directly after Osama's "new message".

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I feel that al-Qaida is in fact already preparing attacks on the U.S., I made a pediction on ATS yesterday that I thought that the U.S. itself would be hit between August, 2008, and January 20th, 2009. This would be the same for Israel, except that they may be hit sooner than the U.S. will be, simply because Israel has more of the terrorist groups near it and inside of it than we do. Not that the U.S. doesn't have members of these same terrorist groups inside of it. We do. But we also have a lot of the homegrown versions like the KKK, skinheads, leftist, and anti-abortion freaks running around in this country as well. To be honest about one thing, though: I'm rather surprised that these homegrown terrorist groups haven't started working with these international terrorist groups like al-Qaida, Hezbullah, etc..

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How convenient. Just in time to attack Iran who is certainly behind it all. Maybe all the blunders McCain made regarding Al Queda were Freudian slips..

new topics

top topics

join