It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon's 'Pain Compliance' and 'Mind-Control' Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The Pentagon's 'Pain Compliance' and 'Mind-Control' Weapons

www.blacklistednews.com

But the device that beams “words directly into people’s ears,” that is intriguing. Imagine messages beamed into the heads of troublemakers — you know anarchists and the Timothy McVeigh types, those damn 9/11 truthers who need to be tasered, beaten to a pulp, and locked in detention camps, or so insist a few prominent members of the corporate media, that is to say their handlers and bosses. Make that a voice inside the head that argues, doubts, and disputes 24/7 and you have a pretty effective weapon, or hands-on brainwashing device.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Unreal...I really don't know what to say anymore. Things are just becoming more and more disturbing in this world.

Why on earth would our gov even need to BUILD such devices, except for the glaringly apparent reasons we all see developing around us?

This makes me ill...

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The voice device sounds strikingly similar to dark knight's thread and some of the project blue beam (the classified papers not the UFO research cover) material.

It seems the police state is ramping up their technology for control.

I ask you one question DD. What makes these people think those in power are going to let them be "free" when # hits the fan?

Why will, let's say for instance Boeing executives be allowed freedom of speech, freedom of movement, etc etc in the coming totalitarian controlled commie-fascist military dictatorship?

They're delusional if they think anyone will have rights. The government will pay snitches top dollar for false information as long as they get convictions.

It seems some of the events I mentioned are already happening...

join