It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you fight, flee or feign acceptance?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Truth, you must have a sad life ranting and raving like you do. Hopefully you are the last of a dying generation, which pollutes human thought. Once we are free of you and your kind, the human race will progress without any bounds.
Open your eyes have a look around, read some science and maybe you may find an insight as to who we are.

This ain't no religious forum, so keep your religious crap to yourself !!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I do believe in God, however I do not wish someone with a little knowledge pushing it into my face on a forum that religious bantering has little to no place.

There is a religious category on these boards...I know Truths heart is in the right place and I applaud his efforts, however sending his message as he does is not helpful to his cause...

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Im sorry mad scientists you have to feel that way, im one of the nicest people in
the world and am no harm to anybody yet you want to rid people like me?

Will you take part in the killing of christians madscientists when this happens?

Mogus, i understand and will leave my post in religion, and thanks for responding with kindness.

I just get very mad hearing (mindless christians)

how do these people get to post with this kind of hate?

peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Poor mr.truth.

Your god two faced you.
All the miracles your talking about are done by the same forces behind NWO and the rest of it.

You call yourself truth but the real truth in your life has been unwanted, rejected, forgotten and neglected.

You are mindless christian, whats worse your an ignorant one as well.

To your other question yes i will fight the evil, but if i were you i wouldnt count on going to haven the moment they kill you.
Smart is when you hope for the best but expect and prepare for the worst.

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is to be free not to be allowed to create and maintain your own sense of reality?

My personal belief is that true wisdom lies in the knowing that you know nothing and therefore any ideas, thoughts or otherwise may all hold the answers to that which causes much confusion and competition.

Truth may go about projecting his convictions in a wrong way, but I feel he is young and will learn from mistakes as we all do. To blatantly bash him or anyone else on these forums only shows that your convictions lay not in the answers you seek, but the void you maintain do to your lack of compassion and security in your own self.

We yell out in revolt against our freedoms being taken away yet we claim that same power for ourselves. The power to strip away the dignity of another man walking through life on similar paths.

We are not in competition for answers, we should be uniting, all knowing that what we seek can be better discovered by searching together and sharing our finds in peace.

Have your beliefs, live by your will, but do not force your will on others nor beliefs as in doing so would claim you to be better than God, giver of free will....

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Very well stated Mogus, you've demonstrated intelligence and compassion in your response to Truth's being slammed by someone.

We all share the same Human condition and whilst being fervent in our convictions, having enough class to consider and overlook anothers short-comings is refreshing in todays society.

As for myself: having an open mind may just lead me to learning something new and actually enhance my own existence. For that reason, and in recognition of other human beings' intrinsic value, I offer the gift of respect to anyone and everyone - until they prove me wrong.

In understanding others, I understand myself better - Carl Rogers

Wishing everyone all the Best,
Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well thank you Deep,
to me, it is obvious that the world around us contains so many answers to questions we have yet to even begin asking.

Theories about the Earth being hollow? Rubbish. If you took away all of the Earths water, the earth left alone would look like a chunk of rock broken off from something larger.

There is a lot of disinformation out there and most that which I find online I accept first as being a work of imahinitive fiction. Only when I see viable proof, scientific evidence or similar support for such outrageous claims do I begin to accept tidbits as being probable, yet not fact.

There are people I have seen on these boards and others that seem to be acting as "debunkers" of anything related to them directly. Freemason, I'm sorry to say this, but either you are very high up on the Masonic ladder and either appointed to or as a hobby working towards diluting potentially credible information regarding Masonic workings and agendas, or you are very new to the Masonic methods and therefore truly do not understand or simply know what is going on above you.

Explain to me this: What is the Black Rite Ritual that is performed on 33rd degree (if not all) Masons after their death? My great grandfather as I mentioned before was a 33rd degree Mason. In recent discussions with my family, they explained to me that several Masonic bretheren attended my Great Grandfathers funeral and attempted to perform this ritual on him but were stopped by my family, at which point they were forced to complete their ritual over his grave.

Why? Why a "Black Rite"?

There is so much that I wish to know and there are many who seek to ensure these answers are never found. As the days continue our lives and mental states are constantly being altered to suit the goals of others whether it be to buy a product, desire a certain "type" of opposite sex, believe in a specific faith etc.

We are taught and trained daily to utilize a small portion of our given senses and abilities. Sight and Sound. We are trained unknowingly to rely more on physical senses than our more deeply rooted and most powerful abilitities. Scientists have discovered a portion of the brain they call a "God Node". A small section of the brain that is believed to be the cause for a belief in a higher power. Studies were done to prove this. People with larger "God Nodes" have a much higher degree of spiritual belief than those with smaller ones. Some people have no "God Node" at all. Why?

Could it be that this supposed "God Node" has been either genetically inserted into our physical being to allow for greater control of a species by means of a man made (or not man made) belief system? Or maybe we all had these "God Nodes" from the beginning and some were genetically removed or made smaller so as to block certain abilities contained within them...?

There is just so much out there and it seems everyone has their hands deep in the cookie jar, each wanting the cookie with the most chips.

All in all, I just live my life as best I can, fighting my own demons and hope that my way of life is of a greater value to those around me than to myself...

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
whats the pyramid and cross thing???????? whats the signicance(not spelt right)???????? pls explain it to me some1!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I know it may sound strange but it is said that president kennedy was shot at exactly
33 degree llongitute and latitude, who knows if this is true though.

But yea the freemasons believe in the devils theology which is free from everything
including god.

meaning god cant tell us what to believe ect..

basically they want to destroy one god religions and could care less for respect of god and his church.

They have talked about destroying the catholic church by infiltration.

basically they are worshipping satan and his theology of freedom in what to believe.

they can believe a paper cup is god, and dont want to be told they cant worship the cup.

freemason seems like a nice man, but what hes getting into is very evil against god.

peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I believe that everything in this life consists of the faith that we hold in our minds as human beings. This comes from the way our minds, and we as complete beings have evolved. Everything in this world is based in faith and effectively nothing can be proven or disproven. It is therefore unfair to behave in a certain way towards someone because of their beliefs, because in that sense they are only equal to you. Even things as maths are simply the focus of some faith or another. We accept them and take them as being truth, yet how can truth be found in them and even proved. How can we have faith in such a thing as truth itself? Perhaps the only thing that does keep us alive is our faith, regardless of what it is placed in. Maybe we require a faith in ourselves, and if we don't have that, what do we have? If we don't have faith in ourselves, who does? And if so why are we even here at all? All possible reasons for belief in God, but again that is subjective to personal opinion, and again, faith.

Who are we to ever argue as to who is right and who is wrong?

"Being honest is easy, you don't have to remember what you said"

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'll first seek safety for the young and old ones in my family before I set off to join in the fight . And believe me , I'll fight to the death . Knowing that you guys are also willing to fight , I believe it'll be a fight that we can win .

arc

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Truth I'm not sure where you get your information on freemasonry on, but one of the requirements for becoming a mason is a belief in god

however this is not the god of the christians, the muslims or any other faith, it is the god that is all these faces of god rolled into one.

As for attacking the catholic church - did you not know that much of the catholic dogma is based on the misinterpretation of the resurrection, due to St Paul effectively stealing the tenants of the jerusalem church without acting seeing behind the symbols?

I have no argument with any person of any faith, so long as they can understand that deep down we all share the same truths and also what allegory and symbolism means.

In my eyes NWO order means a complete turning over of the world. If a group was to take over and enforce new laws apon nations, this would not be a new world - it would be a continuation of the old one we live in. A new order would be one where we are encouraged to seek truths without fear of the church censoring us or calling us heretics because we do not subscribe to their dogma, one where equality is properly practised, one where mankind exercises tolerance and understanding. I don't mean that there will be no government or church, as we always need someone to organise things and manage us - anarchy has it's limits

so yes I accept and also strive for it

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i will fight the Cabal with all of my humanly power, however little it may be. god or not my battles will be for not if there is no man who will stand beside me on the front. this random poll could have meaning. what will we fight and who is a great question and for that reason we must seek out that knowledge. seek out and destroy the Cabal, and save our free will. hopefully instead of asking what you'll do you will decide to come together and start the fight now. even if you say you will fight you will still sit around. you must actually take a stand. put words into action. we will form the real freedom force.

our discussion is useless without action. your gods judgement will find you regardless of our beliefs right or wrong. i live in the name of no god but i will fight for humanity and i will fight for the ignorant. i will fight to educae the unknowing and in that i myself am unknowing so i will seek out knowledge. who will stand with me and bring the fight to the Cabal instead of wainting for it to come to us?

mogus, the rest of you who replied to this topic. who of you are willing to stand. we must set in action rebellion. quiet or loud we will NOT be taken control of. who will fight stand now!

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
phoenix_cross, I'll fight ... you can count on it . But the enemy has not yet shown itself, yet. And before we go in fighting , its' always a good ideal to know what you're dealing with. But if you give it time , it'll all come together. Prepare yourself . I see you on the battle front.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
phoenix_cross, I'll fight ... you can count on it . But the enemy has not yet shown itself, yet. And before we go in fighting , its' always a good ideal to know what you're dealing with. But if you give it time , it'll all come together. Prepare yourself . I'll see you on the battle front.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Fight?
Hmm, I think I may just go ahead and rule the world instead. Don't worry, Ill be a great ruler. Everyone will have plenty of food, healthcare and a swift beating when yer lazy. I need my gold damnit!!!

lol

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Theres' a movie titled " V " ,starring Marc Singer. Its' a tv miniseries movie that ran from 1983 to 84. Its about 6-8 hours long. Anyways ... its' about resistence fighters fighting a alien race thats' come to take over the planet. The aliens soon take control of every world leader and force marshall law on earth. Meanwhile there are people out there who oppose them and their laws. These people form small resistence groups worldwide. So without saying anymore on the movie ... I just wanted to point out that on this movie , theres' a perfect example on how to fight back a evil ruler. The way these people on the movie prepare to fight back , is the same exact way I would handle the NWO. If you've seen it already then you know what I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If I put my decision here, then "the enemy" would be able to prepare for my "attack"...Much better to stay silent than to give away one's position in a battle-situation.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
but if we want to stand a chance a bunch of untrained random soldiers isn't going to do much more than get us killed fast. we should form an order of those who want to fight and go into hiding. even if it will mean leaving behind friends and family. i have no problem with that if i am going to fight for them. we should be organised and have a fight ready. it is indeed hard to discuss tactics here cause they can find it. oh well. but don't give up hope. i look for people who would be willing to give it all up. seek other soldiers such as us and we can get organised and fight.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of a "fifth-column unit"?

It was originally conceived by a sci-fi author who was well versed in the tactics of war...However at that time, there were only *4* columns of tactics conceived & defined.

The fifth column refers to a unit that works behind enemy lines for the benefit of the the approaching units (similar to the 4th column), but those approaching units have *no idea* of the fifth column's presence or identity.

Can you see some advantadges for such secrecy now?

I had to edit this note into my post...I meant to say *sixth* column, not fifth...
Hey, I'm human too...That *does8 intitle me to an *occasional* brain-fart...

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join