It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecuador warns Colombia over raid Update to March 1st raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Ecuador warns Colombia over raid

news.bbc.co.uk

Ecuador President Rafael Correa has warned of diplomatic tension if an Ecuadorean is found among the victims of a Colombian raid inside Ecuador.

Mr Correa said Ecuador would not forgive the murder of Franklin Aisalia, if he had indeed died during the raid on Farc rebels inside Ecuador.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23/3/2008 by azzllin] to fix thread header.

[edit on 23/3/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Back on March 1st there was a raid into Equador By Columbia to hit a suspected terrorist camp near the border of the two countries, Now it seems that all hell could break loose yet again after a family has claimed that one of its family members had ben killed in the raid,

The man Franklin Aisalia, is rumoured to have been killed during the raid, which for some reason i can not yet fathom has yet again caused tensions to rise to boiling point.

In the initial thread i did www.abovetopsecret.com...

Back then it involved Venezuela who as yet has made no comment.

This looks like somebody is deliberatly trying to cause a major blow up in the region, it seemed to have all calmed down on the surface but as you can see its blowing up again.

Does anybody have an idea as to any agenda that could be afoot and why is this region needed to explode into war? and for whom?

We have seen the blocking of food to certain areas, the threats from Venezuela towards America and oil, what is really going on here?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The world has become such a dangerous place to live in

And it seems like there is nothing we can do to stop all the nonsense just sit by and wait for it to hit the fan,

The more i read about this what seems like a small incident on the surface, it feels like its boiling underneath it all, and someone is twisting and guiding it all to a point, it has to have something to do with the oil has to be, and i wonder who like to try and control the oil? GDUBYA and his family? didnt he just buy a whole wad of land in this region? i do know he has one of those smarmy smiles that you want to introduce to the world of hardwood.

Sorry im just concerned for the future of my Kids like all of you are also, what have we let happen to our world huh?

Whatever happened to serve the people? Im a loving man who likes to help people smile have never gone out of my way to hurt anyone, but right now i would be chief inquisitor and judge at the trial of a few folk.

BTW happy holidays to everyone, No matter what faith you follow many blessings for you all.

join