It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Learning and today's students.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just a question, like this.

Do you think that if someone set-up a paid e-learning/web based courses/tutorial on Math's and Physics related subjects, this could be a viable business case, or ....

Do you think that today's students who required help in high school Math's will not learn any better doing self-train tutorial since they don't learn in normal school environment.

In other words, they need the one-on-one (face to face, role model) teaching?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: If someone here has already mounted such a web-based tutorial, what kind of software (HTML?, Java?) is used? and will these tutorials will resist the test of time (or you need to maintain it, constantly).

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am a current student, and I need someone there to help me through whatever I'm being taught, especially math, since I'm no good at it anymore.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Of course modern programs teach kids better than public schools do!

This is why home schooling is often more effective than public schooling. There are tons of educational programs on computers that will not only teach your kids better than the public school will, but the programs also are completely void of political propaganda, and liberal, psychotic agendas.

Don’t you see what’s going on here!

They don’t want you to home school your children because modern technology makes home schooling “Better” than public schooling, hands down! Public schools are not at all better for your children! Their only better for the crappy teachers and public school officials who want lazy, pseudo-government jobs paid for by your tax dollars. They don’t give a damn about what’s really better for your kids!

Come on people, wake up! Don’t let the government take away your right to private and home schooling! They want your kids to go to public school because they want their positions of power to remain intact. They want to lord their positions of power over your children and constantly influence them with liberal agendas and homosexual deviancies.

They don’t give a damn about what’s best for your children. Not at all!

Home school your children and use modern technology to do it efficiently and effectively with no communist or satanic propaganda and liberal lies!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I don't think it will change all, for people need to communicate with each other and play together.

[edit: removed promo links]

[edit on 25-3-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

join