It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOCKS vs NERDS....hmmmm who wins, lets look!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Jocks vs Nerds

Michael Jordan having "retired," with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.

If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.

If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him $7.00, but he'll make $18,550 while he's there.

If he decides to have a 5-minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.

He makes $7,415/hour more than minimum wage.

If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.

If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $2.00 every second.

He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.

He'll make about $19.60 while watching the 100-meter dash in the Olympics, and about $15,600 during the Boston Marathon .

This year, he'll make more than twice as much as all U.S. Past presidents for all of their terms combined.

Amazing isn't it?

However...

If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 500 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has at this very moment.

Game over. Nerd wins..lol...

Thought this was good...had to share it!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I personally think that the nerds/geeks win because if the jocks givethem trouble, then these nerds/geeks will simply hack into the websites that these jocks have set up for themselves and post some 'intereting' information about the jocks on their very own websites.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Not to mention there are legions of beautiful women who find "nerds" cute.

Not to say that I fall in that category of "uber-beautiful women", but I sure do love my nerdy guy.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Very interesting, r c ! Star!

Yeah jocks make tons, that's for sure; especially the superstars like Mike.
I just read yesterday that Tiger Woods is now the highest paid athlete of
all time!!! Maybe you could apply your math skills to HIS income!!!

Me, i never cared for golf; except how the 'Animal House' fraternity
brothers play!

Bill Gates, eeeh gads; Bill Gates! staggering! I like how when you buy any
Microsoft product, you're not actually BUYING it; only LEASING, technically

Years ago, someone did math like yours about Paul McCartney, and said
he earned 50 bucks a minute! But he never did any commercial endorse-
ments, i don't think...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
haha...animal house golf...that was funny stuff...

and yes...its pretty hard to imagine the money bill has. actually he doesnt even have money...he has numbers. He has so much money that he can't own paper money...haha..how bad is that.....imagine waking up and knowing only a computer can tell you how much money you have saved up...and the ironic part...the computer was made by...YOU..lol

top topics

join