It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world is Osama bin Laden!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's a picture of Osama Bin Laden in Sweden

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
osama is probably in norway, in mullah krekar's basement hiding out. at least that is my guess, why can't we just kick out those terrorists, i do not want to live in a country that is harboring terrorists.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darkspace

The Mullah Krekar story is a good example on why people like Bin Laden would want to hide in Scandinavia. And Norway is even a member of NATO, and has troops in Afghanistan.

At one point, a Pentagon official proposed inserting a US Navy Seal team to engage in a "snatch rope" operation against Krekar. The plan was rejected because of fear that the Norwegian police would fire at the invading Seals.

[---]

In April 2006 fellow Muslim Tasawer Sharif, well renowned businessman, offered Krekar NOK 500,000 (approx. US$90,000) if he would leave Norway, saying that Krekar was "a pest for all Muslims in Norway." Krekar rejected the offer.

I wonder why Krekar is in Norway and not in Sweden...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
His kidneys were in terrible condition before the terrorist attacks, and I'm pretty sure Osama is a little crazy, his psychologists called him a hypochondriac.

Of his experience fighting the Soviets, bin Laden has said:
"Once I was only thirty meters from the Russians and they were trying to capture me. I was under bombardment, but I was so peaceful in my heart that I fell asleep." - He has extremely low blood pressure that requires him to rest for hours. He also has diabetes. He was once told he had cancer and given 18 months to live in 1998.

He most likely is dead, or in protective custody. If he is alive, he would need a group of doctors with him at all times. He needs insulin and lots of it. He might even require a kidney transplant.
The new videos do not contain Osama bin Laden. The beard, nose, and forehead aren't even comparable to pictures of the real Osama.
He's dead, and if he isn't then he will be very soon.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by sumperson]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I personally think Bin Laden died years ago,the reason we never caught him is simple as long as the Military-Industrial complex has a boogy-man to scare the public the more money and power they can get.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have no idea where osama bin laden is. But im sure if we check the C.I.A payroll well find out more info on him, maybe even a W2

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
He's dead. He's been dead. It was reported in an Egyptian newspaper.

whatreallyhappened.com...

He's still serving his purpose ain't he?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

mullah krekar is in norway because he immigrated (got asylum) here several years ago, how long i am not sure. there is an ongoing trial to get him expelled from norway, but a lot of obstacles in the way because of the rules of our court-system.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by darkspace]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sumperson

What is it about America? What the heck has happened to this country? Does everyone have their heads up their a-ses or is it something in the water? I mean really.

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD; has been for years. Jesus H Christ, doesn't anyone hear get it? Bin Laden did was not behind 9-11, the CIA was a network of others, including that G D Bush were.

Do you homework. You will see that the resent tapes of Bin Laden are not Bin Laden. DO YOUR F--KIN HOMEWORK and pull your heads out of the sand.

BUSH CRIME FAMILY GET IT!!! The worst is all true, wake the F up!!!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here, be happy:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

What is it about America? What the heck has happened to this country? Does everyone have their heads up their a-ses or is it something in the water? I mean really.

Well actually yes, there is something in the water. There's lots of things in our water. Here a USA today article: Drugs show up in Americans' water.

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD; has been for years. Jesus H Christ, doesn't anyone hear get it? Bin Laden did was not behind 9-11, the CIA was a network of others, including that G D Bush were.

I didn't quite get the Jesus H Christ reference. What do you mean by, "a network of others, including that G D Bush were?" and
how many years do you think bin Laden has been dead, do you have some sources?

Do you homework. You will see that the resent tapes of Bin Laden are not Bin Laden. DO YOUR F--KIN HOMEWORK and pull your heads out of the sand.

Hah
I don't even know if your serious man.
Look up about 8 posts. I did some "HOMEWORK." You don't need to type all caps to get attention, just put some good ideas down.
GOOD STUFF MAJKARMA!!!

[edit on 25-3-2008 by sumperson]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
he died a long time ago, wake up people, you're waiting for the medias to believe it?
they use an excuse to go on war on terror

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Where is Osama Bin Laden? There's just too much parameters here to know. Is he dead or alive?

I think it is important to know first whether he is dead or alive.

According to Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf in an interview with CNN, he confidently stated that “he is alive”.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The guy posing as Osama was contracted by the NSA to serve as the poster guy of the imaginary world enemy. An actor, in other words.

The real Osama did never exist.

[edit on 26/3/2008 by moniker]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well I personally think his is dead and his image is being kept alive by the jihadist for their personal war against anyone who is not a Muslim or westernized countries. I also think his image is being kept alive by us the Western world or specifically the U.S and UK. to continue this never ending so called war on terrorism.Is it any surprise that since this war on terrorism has started that actual terrorist acts have increased and not decreased.....yea thanks for that protection you promised us GW.

I think everyone should watch the movie "Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden?" It will show many how real people in the Muslim world feel and not the made up BS by the main stream media. It is a great movie and very well done in a documentary form.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join