It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where in the world is Osama bin Laden!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden is responsible for 911 and we still haven't found him, which I think is kind of strange. In the 80's the U.S. trained bin Laden and fellow terrorists to kill soviets. The bin Laden's were meeting with George H. W. Bush on September 11, and fearing for their safety he flew them out of the country secretly. These are wars on TERROR

War in Afghanistan (Oct. 7, 2001-Present)
Main Goals:Capture Osama bin Laden, Destroy al-Qaeda, Remove the Taliban Regime
Goals Completed:Taliban has been removed but has since gained power.
Death Toll:more than 8,000, 1,500 of them civilian

Iraq War (March 20, 2003-Present)
also known as the Second Gulf War, Operation Iraqi Freedom(US), Operation TELIK(UK), or the occupation of Iraq.
Main Goals
isarm Iraq's WMD's, to end Saddam Hussein's support for terrorism, and to free the Iraqi people.
Goals Completed:Saddam hung in Dec. 2003. U.S. attempted to establish a democracy and failed.
Cost:9 billion dollars-UK, over 845 billion US dollars. Between 150,000-1,000,000 estimated killed.

So where's the guy that coordinated the attack? 2,974 people died on September 11, 2001. People of 80 nationalities.
Where is Osama bin Laden? He's not in a cave and I doubt he's in Pakistan. He is dead. His kidney's should have failed 5 years ago, and he had a typhoid fever and was reported dead.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by sumperson]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Dead or alive I am sure we will soon see press releases saying he has been spotted in Iran. If the Us is running out of excuses this would be the perfect one for them to go in.....IMO of course

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Dead.

Guy who is more celebrity than Elvis, and is here no more, other wise he had somebody seen somewhere... There is always whistle blowers, always.

Benazir Bhutto said in interview in English broadcast before her assassination, that Osama was killed in 2003, and she even mention the murderers name. She said that Osamas son is now lead in his fathers organization.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I believe he's either in Chitral, Pakistan or in Sweden. I believe he is still alive, and has access to the internet.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

You can drop Sweden out.

Its very developed Police state like Finland... And I can say that you can not pay the police out, no way, there is no corruption in basic levels.

And many whistle blowers.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

There's a reason why several members of Saddam Hussein's family is there already. And why Saddan himself wanted to go there. Sweden won't extradite Osama to the US, because he'll face a death sentence. And Sweden is not a member of NATO. Osama was visiting Sweden in the early '70s, so he knows where Sweden is. There are many places to hide in Sweden. He doesn't have to pay any cops, as he can simply hide from them.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Osama in Sweden? That's a new one. I've heard it mentioned that he could have moved to Asia and changed his appearance. Maybe he has become a businessman?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think he is in europe somewhere that he can medical attention when called upon,he was an ill man a few years ago so who knows what state he would be in now.
If he was still in the mountains or afganistan he wouldn't be alive IMO

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm willing to place a bet that he's on a boat somewhere in the indian ocean.

Call it a hunch.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think the one place we forgot to look is the Lincoln Bed Room on Pennsylvania Ave.

After watching "9/11 Press For Truth", it's painfully obvious that the US Government has let him go at every opportunity. They even go so far as to repeat how unnecessary catching him is to their cause.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
reply to post by JanusFIN

There's a reason why several members of Saddam Hussein's family is there already. And why Saddan himself wanted to go there. Sweden won't extradite Osama to the US, because he'll face a death sentence. And Sweden is not a member of NATO. Osama was visiting Sweden in the early '70s, so he knows where Sweden is. There are many places to hide in Sweden. He doesn't have to pay any cops, as he can simply hide from them.

I wonder what Hussein or his family has to do with Osama + I think Osama has visited many other countries as well.

I'll put my bet on dead Osama.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If I was Osama, I would hide in Sweden. And why go outside and be seen? He could hide in a basement somewhere. No one would see him there. I remember just after 9/11, maybe on the same day or a day or two after, there were US fighter jets flying over Sweden. I'm not sure why.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I bet he's here in the U.S., enjoying a cup of coffee with the rest of his CIA buddies having a good chuckle, reading what we're writing on the internet about him.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I agree.

Since the U.S. government made him, and he's a great asset for scaring the U.S. population, I wouldn't be suprised at all if he is under some posh living conditions, being taken care of by Dubya, and his cronies.

They've had hid numerous times but come up with pitiful excuses why they couldn't take him out.

I believe our intellingence is better than that, not to be able to find this guy.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It seems to me that there are only two options for a man with terminal kidney disease. He is either dead (my most likely supposition) or he is being protected by intelligence agencies where he can get medical care for this condition, as it requires regular dialysis treatment.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumperson
Osama bin Laden is responsible for 911 and we still haven't found him,
[edit on 22-3-2008 by sumperson]

Osama bin Laden responsible for 911?

In my opinion...

I believe that members of the US government and people behind the government orchestrated the September 11th attacks on their own country and people.

Osama was just someone to put all the blame on to.
Then again, he could have also quite easily been in on it with the Government. But that's a whole other theory.

There is so much credible evidence, expert opinions, scientific facts, witness reports of what really happened and corrupt explanations from the FBI/Police/Government/Air force/CIA etc that all point towards this US Government inside job.

Not to mention the massive financial motives and benefits for these evil government figures to do something like this.

I have also seen most of the debunking that has gone on to try and eliminate a lot of the credible evidence, expert opinions, scientific facts, witness reports of what really happened and corrupt explanations from the FBI/Police/Government/Air force/CIA etc

But...

Most of the debunking I have seen just doesn't convince me.
And
A lot of this stuff is impossible to be debunked as sometimes it can be very hard to debunk the truth.

Anyway...

This subject has been of great interest to me and so this is my opinion on what i have researched into since it happened.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I personally beleive they caught him very quickly hence the hessian background that he started to use in some of the videos released not long after 911 when he looked quite sick. Picture what you would look like after being in the hands of the CIA for a while. As for whether he is alive dead hiding in sweeden what ever he is the face for the war on terror they need his where abouts to be unknown so people have got face to link to the war on terror.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Osama bin Laden responsible for 911?

Anyway back to Osama. Who said he planned the 911 attacks? He didn't, our government did. Osama claimed he had nothing to do with the attacks in his first video message. But he has since flip-flopped on this position.

The bin Ladens and the Bush family have been doing business for a loooooong time, since before I was born. I'm not exactly sure what business they're doing, but I'm pretty sure they're not just discussing oil.
George H. W. Bush has had his nose in politics for a long time. Way back during the Reagan administration when Bush was VP, we were dealing with Osama and his terrorists, but we were helping them. We were training them.

In the 80's Reagan called them freedom fighters but now we call them terrorists. When Russian troops invaded Afghanistan in 1979, our Central Intelligence Agency began training Osama bin Laden and his "freedom fighters." We trained the soon to be terrorists how to kill soviet Russians, and we trained em' well. When the soviets left Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and the CIA helped the Taliban take control. Those "freedom fighters" would eventually start a civil war in the 1990's. We provided weapons to the Taliban and bin Laden, but not just any weapons.... Saudi Arabia provided loads and loads of RPG's and the CIA sent over planes full of AK-47's.

I believe that members of the US government and people behind the government orchestrated the September 11th attacks on their own country and people.

I'm sad to say that I also suspect some level of corruption surrouding the 911 terror attacks, I would like to see a new investigation take place, but I doubt it will ever happen.

Some people think Osama is dead, some think he's in Sweden....:lol
it's very possible) Some of you even think he might be in the U.S. having a tea party with Bush and Cheney(I wouldn't be suprised if he was here). Well, Sweden sounds logical, but I don't think he'd go that far, he was very ill. He is most likely not in Afghanistan, that would be plain stupid since our troops are there now. Most "experts" think he's in a remote part of Pakistan.
Who knows.

I think someone knows, and the person I would question first would be George H. W. Bush.

What was George H. W. Bush doing on the morning of 9/11 while we watched in horror? Take a guess. I'm sure most of you know.

He was meeting with Osama's brother Shafig bin Laden in the Ritz/Carlton Hotel in Washington!!?
Really?

Supposedly they were on Carlyle Group business. So what happened to Shafig bin Laden? Was he arrested? Nope. Was he grilled into telling Osama's location? Nope. Was he given a free plane ride home, all the way back to Saudi Arabia no questions asked? Yes he was.

On the 18th and 19th of September 2001, around 140 high ranking Saudi's boarded 2 jumbo jets at Boston's Logan International Airport. Shafig bin Laden was on board one of the jets, along with other members of the bin Laden clan. Yes, yes, yes, that is true, I didn't make this up.

I assume most people think Osama planned and financed the attacks, I thought he was the mastermind behind it all. But I was wrong, Osama wasn't paying for the terrorists flying lessons.

Who was the main financer for the so-called hijackers?
It wasn't Osama the millionaire? I guess Pakistan's Cheif Spy General Mahmoud Ahmad provided most of the money.
I'm not too farmiliar with Mahmoud Ahmad.

So why did Ahmad meet with Bush administration officials the week before 9/11? What did they discuss?
I'm not sure, but I really would like to know why was he meeting with Bob Graham and Porter Goss on the morning of 9/11. They would eventually head the first investigation into the attacks. So why were the men investigating 911 watching the attacks with the man who paid for them? You tell me.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I feel that this question needs to be asked: Which Bin Laden are you referring to, the fat-nosed one, or the skinny-nosed one? The one that wears jewelry, or the one that considers it a mortal sin to wear jewelry.

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When he was in his teens he and his family spent time in the small copper mining town of Falun, in Sweden, they went there several times. I think he is probably dead, but if alive, likely to be in Pakistan or Turkey.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join