It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury over al-Qaeda terrorists' prison switch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Fury over al-Qaeda terrorists' prison switch

www.mirror.co.uk

Two al-Qaeda terrorists have been moved from their jail after one complained it was "99 per cent white".

Dirty bomb plotter Dhiren Barot, 35, and Bluewater conspirator Omar Khyam, 26, both whined about their treatment at Frankland prison, Co Durham. Now prison bosses stand accused of giving in to their demands.

Government security adviser and Tory MP Patrick Mercer raged: "I think we have to remember who's in charge.

"These people have been convicted of hideous crimes.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Moderator Edit
>Please read>> *Revised* - Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

[color=#EEB4B4]* Please note that there is a [color=#FFE7BA]character limit of 500 characters [color=#EEB4B4]for the copied story snippet.

[color=#EEEEE0]Exceeding this character limit may result in drastic editing or your thread will be closed, moved or deleted.

[font=Arial Black][color=#CD5555]--khunmoon--
mod&member[/font]

[edit on 21/3/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wished I was in charge of where to keep them. They would happly stay anywhere the gaurds told them after that. Its a disgrace they listen to there wimpering at all. They chose to do the crime so now they need to do the time. I know they thought they would make it home to be heros well guess what. Made there own beds so now they can sleep in them. Prisons not summercamp even though summercamp to them is staying at a al-Qaeda terrorists training camp. Solitary confinement if they feel unsafe and if they don't like that theres allways open population thats there choice should be the only ones.

www.mirror.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join