It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoke Screens within the Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The media is chalk-full of so-called smoke screens that occur on an hourly basis through different mediums of the media in order to influence the masses. These smoke screens reach our ears and eyes through the television, radio, and newspaper. They reach us through the internet at an ever growing rate. I want to talk about one smoke screen in particular. I want to speak about the Presendential smoke screen that is taking place now.

I think it is possible that the controlled media is doing everything in its' power to prop Barack Obama up as the favorite. All the mean while, Hillary Clinton confidently takes a backseat already knowing the 2008 Presedential Election has already taken place and was more than likely determined some time ago. Hillary Clinton has the real ties. She has the presedential background and family ties that are tried and true and proven time and again to be successful whether it be in America or Europe. Do you think it is possible that the media is propping up Barack Obama as a smoke screen to give the illusion that change is actually occuring when in reality the same reign of power will remain?

join