It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Pantry Ghost.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I studied these videos last year, and there is a newer one, also. The owners of the house actually moved, and some guys found the house and went in trying to debunk it. If you google the Mabel, pantry ghost, you can find them. There is no trap door in the pantry, and they even show the outside of the house where it is, no second room or anything like that. Still a mystery. If it's a hoax, it's well done, IMO.

Edit to add, there is no room for anyone to fit in the cupboard,in the newest vids, the guys who go there, open and show you how small it is, and the reason he looked like he was putting his hands all over in there, it was dark, he couldnt see.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I hear you!! I would have crapped my pants if I had seen something like that. Its just so weird how he goes back to open the door and nobody is there.

if you look at 1:09 on the video, coming right out of the middle of the pantry door is an orb. which means if there is an entity there, it left straight thru the glass right before he opened it. i thought this was all fake, untill i saw that orb. im still a bit sceptical but that orb got me to believe a bit.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I must be missing something cuz it was just some guy panting and opening his pantry. I thought people had more stamina than that.

The face or whatever just looked like his reflection to me... very blurry though. And I really dont see the 'orb' you speak of. Unless you meant the cameras light flare.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

its clearly not a lens flare. it is an orb exiting the middle of the door. which would be the reason, there is no entity in the pantry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join