It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's church published Hamas terror manifesto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Frankly, none of the SwiftBoating campaigns against Obama seems to be getting much traction, despite the usual hyperventilating and transparent F.U.D. campaigns coming from Faux News, WND, and other right wing propaganda mills. We're going to see a lot of campaigning based on ethnic and cultural fear, because fear is the only tool the far right has left.

Oooh, scary Negroes!!
Comin' ta get ya!

It's a strategy that's likely to fail, because it capitalizes on the fears of racist whites, who are a rapidly dwindling minority (not whites, racists), and probably weren't going to be voting for a black guy for President anyway.

[edit on 3/21/08 by xmotex]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Obama has been tied to CFR and countless NWO fronts.

I know that he is a member of the CFR...a congressional councel, of which, membership is not an automatic qualifier forsupport of NWO agendas! Would you like to provide some proof or links to information about his "countless NWO fronts", that you seem so sure of? If I know not what I speak, then prove me otherwise. BTW, I never called him our savior...things are going to happen very soon which he has no control over, ie saving you or me. Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When people say they won't vote for Obama they are considered racists, yet some people are voting for him just because he is Black.

Seems to me race is a factor after all.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Great thread Mike. The link to Israel made me think. We the U.S. support Israel, Just not how we should. The Presidents always have strings attached for their support. I know that nothing makes me more angry to see Secretary Rice go over there and talk about the dam road map while rockets are hitting inside Israel. I got a big laugh when in 2006 she wanted to go there and the Israeli president told her to stay home
. I mean how can a sitting U.S. president have a war on terror and then tell the Israelis to try and make peace with the very people we will kill the first time they turn their tactics on us. The Israelis have to be sick and tired of the Administrations two faced games. Tired as they are, They will deal with it till the anti-christ fools them. Do you think our presidents know that if they succeed in a peace deal that they would be called the anti-christ instantly? Maybe they have all wanted the job.

Israel needs to have the U.S. in their corner and they know that well because we are the only ones that can guarantee their security against any possible defeat.

I think Obama is a risky choice for president, However I think he just picked a local church back in the day to say that he was religious just for votes if you ask me and now it has come back to bite him. It also keeps him from being accused of being Islamic too much. I'm just saying that he found Jesus at a pretty convenient time in his life. He maybe true and righteous and its not our right to judge him on that yet. Given his rise to fame and lack of real long term experience he is a big risk but maybe one we have to take. Don't you dare vote for Hillary she is plain evil and you cant find a more corrupt person let alone politician on the planet. She puts Russian mob bosses to shame. I don't like McCain either, He will be like having GWB for another term. The last thing we need right now is a president who will try to run the war better than the Generals. He has not listened to the American people about immigration so he is not going to listen to us for anything. We are so screwed with these choices and right now as far as the person who has my interest at heart so he says is Obama.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LOL, where did anyone say race wasn't a factor?

Race is obviously a factor, and so is racism.

Plenty of white people will vote against Obama simply because he is black.
Plenty of black people will vote for Obama simply because he is black.

However neither group constitutes a majority of the electorate.
And frankly I don't think many people who would vote against Obama because of his race would vote for a Democrat for President anyway.
So I do not believe race will be the deciding factor here - even though racists will certainly try to make it such.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

I said I would never post in a political thread again but I just can't stand by and ignore this.

How in this world has this man brainwashed so many people, black and white????

Has he put some kind of spell on the American people???

Wake UP People!!!
Before its too late!

BTW, I'm not voting for any of them.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Spell? Why would you make such an unfounded and ridiculous statement? Especially when you aren't even going to make the effort to exercise your right to vote.

If you have some data to backup your suggestion that people who will vote for Obama do not have sound reasons for doing so. How did you arrive at that?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Unacceptable? Every country in the world is wanting Obama to win.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Ignore what?

I'm hardly "brainwashed", I disagree with him pretty strongly on some things, but as far as I can see he's the "least worst" of the three remaining candidates by a wide margin.

Hillary Clinton is a proven authoritarian, and a hardcore partisan, McCain wants us in Iraq for another century...

By comparison, Obama is pretty harmless.

You can complain on the internet all you want, but it's not going to change a damn thing. You can convince yourself that no matter what you do, the powers that be are all-powerful (which is exactly what they want you to think) and there's no point in trying to change anything. And that way you can absolve yourself of responsibility for the world you live in, by throwing up your hands and saying "oh well there's nothing I can do."

Or you can take your best bet and run with it and hope for the best, which is what I intend to do.

[edit on 3/23/08 by xmotex]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
I'm a little stuck trying to see the "terror" in the linked "Terror Manifesto".

this should be helpful

Just because the government labels someone or a group as terrorists, does not mean I also have to see them that way.

Actually, in a money making enterprise like a 'church', it DOES mean that they have to see it that way. Hamas is a terrorist organization. There are laws in this country that say business' are not supposed to have anything to do with them. That 'church' of his (*cough*) has money exchanging hands. It also promoted their terrorist 'cause'. This could be troublesome.

This also says a lot about Obama.

- His 'spiritual advisor' and mentor of 23 years was cozy with the terrorist group Hamas and/or sympathized with them. Is Obama going to claim ignorance of this as well as all the other things lately?

- Hamas is a terrorist group according to our laws. Is Obama flaunting the law in any way by supporting that 'church' - which in turn supports Hamas.

These things have to be examined.

Oh .. and THIS is what the 'palestinians' and Hamas were doing on 9/11. Terrorist sympathizers .. scum. Just one of many links that are available to show you what kind of people the 'church' supported by posting that terrorist manifesto.

Originally posted by percievedreality
Obama did renounce the pastor views,

So what? Too little, too late. And his claim of ignorance and of not knowing what was going on there is pathetic and completely unbelievable.

Originally posted by forestlady
Hillary is playing all kinds of dirty tricks to smear Obama.

Hillary isn' the one who posted the terrorist manifesto on a website for the whole world to see. Obama's spiritual advisor and mentor of 23 years did.

Can't blame Hillary for this one.

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
So stop shoving political hit-pieces in our face people. This is ATS.

Yes, it IS ATS. That means that when information comes to light we need to look at it without obama-rose-colored glasses on. The only way this is a political hit piece is if it is untrue. At this time, it seems that the manifesto really was on the website. If so, that's not a 'hit piece' .. it's serious and truthful information.

Originally posted by percievedreality
because of the propoganda related to his church ties....

Truth isn't propaganda. It's truth.
Exposing it isn't a 'hit piece' or 'propaganda'. It's a service to America.

Obama is the only logical choice.

He's racist. He lies. He has no experience. He lies. His economic plans are frightening and can't be done without totally destroying this country. He lies. Oh .. and did I mention he lies?

McCain and Hillary are the preferred next NWO puppets, while Obama is not.

Obama = CFR.

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Has he put some kind of spell on the American people???

YES. His disciples are rather frightening, aren't they?

[edit on 3/24/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

The "least worst" of the three remaining candidates by a wide margin".

You have to be kidding!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Has he put a "spell" on you too?
Sure sounds like it.

Data, smada! I don't need Data!
I KNOW what I see and hear and read about him and I'm going with my gut instincts and they have never let me down.

I hope he is elected and THEN all of you OBAMA LOVERS will find out who he truley is.

But then it will be too late.

BTW. I am exercising my right to vote but it surely will not be for Obama.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
EXPOSED

For anyone interested - this is what Obama's church is based on.
A book by James Cones. Read up. It may explain why they side
with terrorists. Interesting 'theology'.

[edit on 4/2/2008 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join