It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS is "Minority reporting" me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I was trying to make a post in the research forum and every time I post it tells me that i do not have permission to post in there....

So I went over to try the RATS forum but ATS tells me that it no longer exists like an old thread that has been removed!

...uhhh also.... since you mods seem to be happy with deleting threads all the time.... can I request to have a few threads of mine deleted?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
errr.... this kind of came out arrogantly.. sorry for the rudeness.

but seriously...

....ack...

i wonder if the research forum has a rule that only certain members can post in there or something..... hmmmm....

uhhh.... but then what happened to the RATS forum....

I think the mods can read posts as people type them, and they don;t want me to post it!!

.....but it aint even bad.....

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You need to have Scholar status to post in the research forum.

As to R.A.T.S., it's still there, you may just need to renew the monthly points for access.

I can see your posts; so you're not on global ignore. Rest assured, I don't believe anyone is trying to "Minority Report" you.

[edit on 3/20/08 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
aye.... thank you for the response... I am just an ignorant non-reader....
feel a bit dumb now... heh...eheh...heh...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WishI

Have you read any of the ATS handbooks?

"RATS" requires ATS Points to read and post in.

The Research Forum is restricted to "Scholars", an upgrade that is approved by the staff and reserved for members who have shown superior intelligence, great research skills and have denied ignorance for many moths here, for posting but all can read it.

Please review the many "handbooks" for new members. There is actually one that describes everything you are confused about specifically.

Thread closed.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

join