It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a UFO crashed onto the motorway...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This little thought entered my mind as i was wondering how long it took before any major news story hit the TV.

If a UFO (alien craft) crashed onto the M1 (or any other motorway) in the middle of the afternoon, how would the news cover the story? Do you think they would actually say that it was a UFO or would they just play it off initially as a pile up? Could it be possible that all of the witnesses are 'dealt with' and the whole story covered as a major 'accident'. Would they say that it was a satellite? How long would it be before the news was made public and what do you think the reaction of the public would be?

I personally think the story would be covered up and passed off as something else and the 'truth' would still not be disclosed.

What about you guy's?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

1. First people on the scene would be military.

2. Everyone who saw anything would be taken into quarantine.

3. Later on in the day there would probably be a press conference where the truth was disclosed (at least stating that a flying saucer or what have you had crashed)

4. What happens to people in quarantine would depend on nature of craft and occupants.

[edit on 19-3-2008 by chromatico]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello

I imagine the media would be part of it, you know whatever it is ie:Fabrication false info that sort of stuff . Misdirection, we know it goes on,And its happened in the past.

O

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
News is instant these days. I believe you would get flash reports of "Something strange" has crashed and then Helos of all sorts, police, news and fire would be on top of it too quick to cover it up.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If a live news feed was on scene then they would report it for sure, no reporter would pass up on such an event.
The moment the military arrives, that will be the end of the live coverage which will result in speculations etc, followed by some kind of government announcement. What happens from there, who knows?

new topics

top topics

join