It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for dvd of a family in CT UFO abduction from early 80's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am looking for a dvd of a family in Connecticut who was abducted at a little girl's birthday event at her grandmother's house. I think the video was made on a home camcorder back in 1982 or 1983. The aliens and the UFO were pretty fake and silly but the family's reaction is what made it all entertaining. The family was abducted by aliens and its all on tape. Its all very amateurish but this was before BLAIR WITCH and CLOVERFIELD.I know some people tried for years to pass it off as real. Anyway, does anyone know what I am talking about? I'd love to either buy it or see again on dvd. Thanks all!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddox-Pitt

This might be what you are looking for...

The McPherson Tape

Also found this...

UFO ABDUCTION Dean Alioto's

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hey thanks! Yup, thats it although I am going to pass. $595.00 for a video of this is a bargain I know, but still its just slightly more than I was hoping to pay. LOL. Thanks again for the find!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh no, no...I just wanted to let you know that it was out there, then you could follow up with whatever info. you could from the descriptions, etc. I felt funny even posting that, but it pointed me in the right direction while I was checking around.

Oh by the way, welcome to ATS!

[edit on 19-3-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Thanks! Oh, I know. I didn't think you thought I should buy it or anything. The info was very helpful. Its exactly what I was looking for. I really wasn't thinking of buying it, just watching it again. I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the price (LOL) Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I've been coming here for years and have just kept putting off becoming a member.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you'd like to watch it again, again, here's a link for the original UFO Abduction movie made by Dean Alioto.

www.youtube.com...

Found it last night.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
its fake
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
its fake
www.imdb.com...

Of course it's fake. Unfortunately your link is not the film. That's the remake. My link to Youtube in the original, which is still fake, but not the one you think it is.

top topics

join