It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female suicide bomber kills 3 in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Female suicide bomber kills 3 in Iraq

news.yahoo.com

BAGHDAD - Iraqi police say a woman suicide bomber has killed three people and wounded 12 in an attack near a bus terminal northeast of Baghdad.

A senior police officer says the attack occurred Wednesday morning in a commercial area of Balad Ruz in the Diyala province. The officer spoke on condition of anonymity because he is not allowed to release the information.

Extremists are making greater use of women as suicide bombers. Explosive belts are easier to conceal under women's clothing and they are often not treated with the same suspicion as men.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
US soldiers kill 10-year-old Iraqi girl

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This article makes me think twice about some of the views expressed within this thread:

US soldiers kill 10-year-old Iraqi girl

It is sad no mater what gender the bomber is, what makes this sadder is that for the troops in Iraq, suddenly 50% of the population just got scarier.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Come the feeling that this lady gets clear message directly to John McCain and Cheney who are traveling around in Crusade Conquered lands.

I hope that her sacrifice is not useless.

This is so sad, and my heart is crying every following day... They are so hopeless in their lives!

join