It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the isaac caret technology, archaic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
courtesy of rexresearch.com

Popular Mechanics (August 1964)

Major De Seversky's Ion-Propelled Aircraft

by Hans Fantel

An ion-generated wind will lift and propel this incredible magic carpet of the future

It was downright spooky. Without a sound, the peculiar, spiky contraption rose straight up, hovered awhile, climbed higher. Then it did a few graceful turns, stopped again, and just sat there silently in midair.

It seemed like levitation --- some trick to overcome gravity. I could not shake off the feeling that I was attending a kind of spiritual seance, or maybe a Buck Rogers show, instead of an engineering demonstration. The eerie scene took place in the big barn like laboratory of Electron-Atom Inc., research firm in Long Island City, New York, devoted to the development of a new kind of flying machine. I had been invited to watch a scale model being put through its paces by remote control. What we saw was by far the oddest aircraft since the Wright Brothers' motorized kite.

It had no prop. No jet. No wings. In fact, it had no moving parts at all looking somewhat like an old-fashioned bedspring, the rectangular rig is the nearest thing to a magic carpet. It needs no runway, takes off vertically and is expected to climb as high as 60 miles. It can crawl through the air like a snail, or go faster than a jet. Nobody yet knows the speed limit.

What it doesn't explain is their purported sudden appearance/disappearance. I'm thinking along the lines of the Philadelphia experiment which is somewhat related to this technology, I think.

Related article

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I tell you what *is* archaic-the crap CGI used to make the Caret pictures!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
we are officially taking over this forum by eminent domain

so as not to have to add another caret thread and avoid looking like OMs trillion thread board. It will be related to the Engineering technology which a poster claims he has found something.
we have officially abandoned the takeover as OM is copyrighting the its material

This paper prepared by Knowhow, member of OMF. All copyrights to this document are hereby transmitted to OMF for their use as they see fit in respect for their publication of the photos.

sorry guys

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

new topics

join