It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush a recidivist War Criminal: Nader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

George Bush a recidivist War Criminal: Nader

rawstory.com

Bush, who "violated federal laws against torture, against spying on Americans without judicial approval, against due process of law and habeas corpus in arresting Americans without charges, imprisoning them and limited their access to attorneys." He adds that Bush has "committed a massive war of aggression, under false pretenses, violating again and again treaties such as the Geneva Conventions, the UN Charter, federal statutes and the Constitution."

Despite this, and the human, financial and infrastructural cost of the war, Bush is, as Nader writes, "effectively immune from federal criminal and civil laws because no American has standing to sue him and the Attorney General, who does, is his handpicked cabinet member.

"Moreover," continues Nader, "the courts have consistently refused to take cases involving the conduct of foreign and military policy by the president and the Vice President regardless of the seriousness of the violation."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, this sums up what most of the world is aware of...But yet no one can stop these crooks. As Nader has stated, they have stacked the JUSTICE SYSTEM with hand-chosen CRONIES who will not even TAKE CASES presented showing that they have violated both domestic and International law.

This cabal is the modern day institutionalized equivelant of the Gambino family, and the courts are like the 'paid-off cops' who allow them to continue commiting crimes for literally everything we have a law for, and skate as free as birds.

These criminals should at the very least should have been impeached long ago, and if there wasn't a giant conspiracy of total RIGGED judiciary oversight, they should be serving time for War crimes and crimes against the American populace.

It is a travesty that continues daily. We are in a bad, bad way...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-3-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"Let Nader Debate!"

But what we get? F... Faux news with f... Frank, who say nobody support him in latest polls... so we can ignore him.

Democracy in USA, what a great joke!

"US Elections" are freewrestling, just scripted entertainment show.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

That's nothing----Look at Ron Paul! The guy epitomizes everything that America needs so desperately right now to undo this nightmare of astronimical proportions the last SEVERAL administrations have victimized the citizens with---Yet the guy was literally BLACK-BALLED entirely by our corrupted Media, because he didn't fit the status quo of corporate / M.I.C. agendas.

If a guy like Paul can be swept under the rug and made to disappear so easily as even being a contender, then a guy like Nader who's already had failed runs won't stand a snow-balls chance in hell at getting coverage.

The whole entire system, including the puppeteered MSM is rotten to the core.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I am great and open supporter for Ron Paul.

This has been terrible months for me because what you just said.

"Let Nader Debate" is just following sarcastic feeling... I am still schoked about the MSM and peoples ignorance to their methods to over run the wisdom.

US lost its last hope.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I can't begin to tell you the frustration and disheartenment I've felt over the past few years. I have watched these crooks literally AMEND every law they've been caught abusing, I've watched them appoint fellow criminalistic BUDDY's of theirs to high cabinet and judicial positions, I've watched them RIG an entire election with a voting machine company with vested interests, they rammed through a mass invasion of Iraq which has killed untold numbers of innocent civilians and soldiers---ALL BASED ON LIES.

Now, this electoral session is THE WORST OF THEM ALL...

Why do I say this?

Because they are not even trying to hide the fact anymore, that we the people of this nation, NO LONGER HAVE A VOICE IN WHO RUNS THIS COUNTRY. The corporations and Military Industrial Complex have HAND-CHOSEN, and paraded before us, with the help of their corporate-sponsored mouthpieces-The Main Stream media a PRE-SELECTED group of individuals who WILL FURTHER ON THEIR AGENDAS.

They are literally thumbing their noses at the populace and letting us know we are meaningless in this process, save to elect WHICH of their servants will carry on these special interests...

And it has, and will continue to burry us all.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nader is a GOP puppet setup to split the democratic vote. He's the republican ace-card. I can gaurantee you he doesn't believe a word that he's saying......lol

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Oh no, I do not agree.
Nader used to be a regular guest on the Chuck Harder show, for as long as Harder had a show. A long time.
Chuck was the guy who was the Alex Jones, before Alex Jones was on the air.
Chuck had a very hard time with radio station owners and syndicators, all along, because of Nader.
Chuck went on to create his own network and was successful.
The people who brought down Chuck were the Perot people and the Buccanonites.
Those are the real dangerous people and they were not working for the benifit of the Republican party.
So, do not be in a hurry to dis Nader.
He is completely independent and works for no one and is supported by no one other than other independent people.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by jmdewey60]

top topics

join