It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Bullets and Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have a theory that might interest some of you... I was watching a video on DNA modifications in our foods... The video is very interesting, but there was one part that caught my attentions... And that is when a woman began to talk about a bardbardment tool they used to shoot DNA into cells at 600 MPH, which in turn allowed the cells to absorb the new DNA... What was interesting is she mentioned how they coated the cells in a DNA film and then shot them with the tool... This immediately made me think about chem trails... Has anyone actually tested chem trails to see what is in them? I wasn't able to find any thing stating what specifically is in the chem trail, but found that it's used to disrupt radar by using a fine dust of different types of metals... My concern is the chem trails might be coating us in a DNA film and possibly satellites could use the same type of DNA tool to shoot DNA into us! It's just a theory, but maybe someone on here can offer some more clues...

Here is the quick capture of the specific point in the video, sorry for the sound...

Here is a link to the full video...

Full Video

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here is a good article on biolistics
en.wikipedia.org...
and here
arabidopsis.info...

Although I am not an expert in this, im sure you could find alot more information via google on biolistics.

As for chem trails - I have yet to find any real evidence they are not just mis-identified contrails.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

Thanks for the links, I read them and there is lots of good info!

On the chem trail issue, you do have to agree that there is definitely something strange with the trails in the sky right?

Chem Trail Data Sheet
More Chem Trail Info.
Chem Trail Central

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
His is some interesting DNA informations...

Isolating DNA
How do we Sequence DNA?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thats a lot of links, I cant go through them all right now as im technically doing a security test and shouldn't be on the internet

However a lot of info i see about chemtrails is from fanatics who see them everywhere... I want to believe, don't get me wrong, i just need scientific proof that there is bad stuff in the air being sprayed on us, but all i can see is contrails from aircraft and wind sheer effects in the upper cloud layers.

If you wouldn't mind finding out the juiciest bits of info I shall gladly spend some of my day reading the files.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I saw something on the news not long ago... A couple came out to go to work in the morning and there was a bunch of dust on everything... They didn't know what it was so they had it tested and it had all sorts of crazy stuff in it... I wish I could remember where I saw that or had the video to share, but I don't... Maybe it will pop up on YouTube or something... If it does I'll post it for sure.. !

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Cheers,

To be fair though that could be fallout from anything from a volcano to nuclear testing!! - depends on where it was and when etc

Dont forget the weather can do strange things, remember all the cases of fish/frogs/etc falling from the sky? so why not sand/dust from the desert.
Even the weirdest thing can have a simple explanation Clicky

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yes you are right it does depend on the location, I think it was in SanFran, but I could be wrong...

About the falling fish, here is the only video I could find on that subject...

Also something very interesting is the "Red Rain" which occurred in India just over 6 years ago...

I could not find the video on it, but did find some information on it...
Information On Red Rain

Here are a couple videos on the cells of red rain...

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

There is 3 more videos, which if you visit the link you can look at, but they aren't much different so I figured I wouldn't waste any more space here...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ah yes i remember the whole red rain incident actually now you bring it to mind.
There has been other colour rain too if i recall.. infact they are mentioned in the very start of the wikipedia article about redrain
Clicky
some more inof about redrain is here too
Clicky
and here Clicky and finally here Clicky

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is the way I like to see a thread, lots of links lots of info. To bad it seems you and I are the only ones interested in this subject...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It doesnt matter if its just us posting, what counts is the 245 views this thread has had, which means we might just have informed some people and made people a bit smarter or got them to investigate something for themselves!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Yes I think you're right, I mean if anyone had anything to add to our discussion they most likely would have... Hopefully people do some research and add to this because even though it's basically only a theory of mine it's something I believe would be plausible... If they can do this on a micro scale they could sure do something similar on a mass scale, and those chem trails are really strange...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ok I'm not sure if this could have anything to do with the RED RAIN, but this fungi is red and can effect all sorts of plant life turning the leave red in color...

A basidium (large arrow), as viewed with a microscope, on the lower leaf surface of a leaf infected with Exobasidium vaccinii (?), with four basidiospores (two of which are clearly visible, small arrow) borne on sterigmata.

What if these flew up into the air? Just a thought, because these look rather similar to the "cells" in the videos...

The name of the fungi is: Exobasidium vaccinii

[edit on 27-3-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

new topics

top topics

join