It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware an Attack on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Beware an Attack on Iran

www.globalresearch.ca

Is the Bush administration ramping up for an attack on Iran? The signs seem to point in that direction. On March 11, Navy Adm. William Fallon, commander of the U.S. forces in the Middle East, retired early because of differences with Washington on Iran policy. And now, Dick Cheney's current Middle East tour may be designed to prepare our Arab allies for an imminent "preemptive" war against Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I agree 100% with this article.

But question is, does it still needs the new great false flag, or does it go on with current methods?

I think the new 9/11 false flag is real very soon.

See also:

What is the Logic of False Flag Terror Attacks? False Flag Prospects, 2008 -- Top Three US Target Cities
www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How on earth is "Beware an Attack on Iran" a breaking news item?
/joke

Seriously, we've been seeing this attack ramped up at various moments for well over a year in the media and with the gov't and military. This is by no means anything that the hawks are having an easy time pushing forward.

You've seen outright resistance in the military, though the media is happy to do its part, and you've also seen various factions warring with each other over this issue, most notably Brezinski/CFR vs the Neocons.

That said, the next 6-8 months have been often ID'd as the most likely time frame to launch such a strike, so yes, one should watch for warning signs. Fallon's resignation may be a minor one. At this point hard to judge.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If they attack Iran, I wonder if the US military will be bombing and shelling entire neighborhoods indiscriminately, killing women and children simply because they think there 'might' be an insurgent somewhere in that city.

You want to know whats actually going on over there, check out IVAW.
Hear what they're doing to civilians straight from the soldiers mouths.

It's no wonder there are so many enemy combatants... we're leaving them no option but to fight. Its either fight and die, or die anyways.

Now we want to do the same to Iran. Iran isn't Iraq, you can't just steamroll over it like Saddam's half bit army.

Wouldn't surprise me if they brought back carpet bombing to more effectively find and kill cities. lol.

Disgusting.

Land of the free, it's become nothing more than a sniveling dictatorship. Might as well be part of the war torn regions of Africa.

Entering Iran is a mistake. A big one.
But they're probably going to do it no matter how much we warn them... They seem hell bent on destroying whatever scraps are left of the states.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Images from "enemy" ...

This is a page witch everyone should look when talking about bombing Iran. Look these pictures and think US destroyers and bombers above it...

bmspages.com...;jsessionid=A07827E6CD21B82C948C571593DC80C8

Why we live?

Is it just for destruction... devastating all the beauty in life?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

No we would just hit their nuke and military sites that are in the mountains or in the deserts. We know most of their people like America and we want to keep it that way. We go out of our way to avoid civilian casualties and thats why we have developed the worlds most accurate bombs and set the standard for the world. Russia or China for example wouldn't care to much and a whole lot more people would die. Thats what sets us apart from them.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

On Sept. 16, 2007, Blackwater employees shoot and kill 17 Iraqi civilians, at least 14 of whom are killed "without cause," according to an FBI investigation. Whether the group will be legally prosecuted is not clear.

Source

Anyway, there won't be a false flag incident. They don't need it.

There won't be a war with Iran until after Bush leaves office, and it won't be a false flag incident that gets us there.

The North American Union is already formed, our freedoms have already been set up to be taken away, they're already in control of key areas in the Middle East, there's nothing left to accomplish other than putting the final touches on what has been started.

They don't need a false flag incident to do that. The ignorance of the American people is enough to push that along.

The fear of a terrorist attack/false flag attack is more powerful and useful than actually doing it.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

It speaks volumes.

[edit on 3/17/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't know if there will be a declared war, in fact I seriously doubt it.

I believe, with the "War Powers Act" gives the president the power to have military action without asking congress about it for 30 to 90 days.
www.thecre.com...

Also, I very seriously doubt ground troops will go in-maybe some special forces, but not full scale invasion.

I see massive bombing from missiles (cruise and "maybe" ICBM's with conventional warheads),
B-2 and F-117 in the game also.

I see some naval action as well.
I suspect the entire Iranian naval could be sunk very fast-so as to try to prevent Iran's attacking oil tankers-much less US naval ships.

I also have another thought.
I think we might be trying some new toys (whatever they might be) on Iran but for Russia's and China's benefit.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Images from "enemy" ...

This is a page witch everyone should look when talking about bombing Iran. Look these pictures and think US destroyers and bombers above it...

bmspages.com...;jsessionid=A07827E6CD21B82C948C571593DC80C8

Why we live?

Is it just for destruction... devastating all the beauty in life?

What? How dare you?!?!?!?!?!?! Do you really expect us to believe that Iranians are regular people with a highly developed culture, a high level of civilization and a rich history? Why everyone knows that they're nothing but a bunch of nuke hungry terrorists who will murder every one of our women and children if we don't nuke them back to the stone age ASAP. Just ask Shill O'Really.

edit for gov bs

[edit on 17-3-2008 by resistor]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
[color=#BCD2EE]

Already posted:
(amongst a lotta others)
Admiral Fallon Resigns as Head of Centcom (Pages: 1 2 3 .. 4 )

[color=#CDCDB4]Please join discussion in the above link.

Thread closed.

[font=Arial Black][color=#CD5555]--khunmoon--
mod&member[/font]

new topics

top topics

join