It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving Einstein - What Uncle Sam Really Wants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What Uncle Sam Really Wants
www.zmag.org...
This a good book that talks about U.S. Foreign Policy and why the USA is really the NWO already in play.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Don't tell me, you are a Che Guevara great fan, right ?

I bet that it's your other pseudonym on ATS. Isn't it Echelon ?

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

I reed the section about Panama. It coincided with most that I already knew from other sources. Then i went for www.zmag.org

...too bad it's a revolutionist mag, since it's too easy to accuse them of 'outright lies'. Convincing our 'good USA friends' sometimes their great country is not so great it's not an easy task. More if we don't provide not only sources of information, but sounding sources of information (damn, even BBC or TheGuardian are ditched).

...sometimes I have the impression they (USA) believe they are the 'guardians of the truth' (
) and the rest of us are outright liers (again
).

It's that arrogant attitude which just get me pissed.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Do you know what MakodFilu ? May be that if the USA were " just " another dictatorship, like Cuba, North-korea or China, the whole world would be sad or happy ( it depends from your point of view ). Sad because they would have to find a new democracy to shout on it, or happy because they would be free to do what they want without anybody to hold them.

All these peoples who are shouting and barking against the USA, we don't heard them shouting and barking against Irak, Cuba, N-K, China..etc..etc...Strange isn't it ?

They are allways fighting against a democracy, but we don't see them fighting against reals dictatorship.

Thanks God, there is the USA and their Constitution.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What do you mean with saving Einstein?

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I for one condemn Saddam (not Iraq) for being a dictator.

...but I for one would condemn USA and UK if they both attack Iraq without providing clear proofs that Iraq is violating something (UK and USA seems to be doing so, let's wait if the UN inspectors found something in the USA and UK designated sites).

[Edited on 2002-12-22 by MakodFilu]

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Einstein, I noticed you got alot of negative remarks for that post about the USA being the beast, and i'd just happen to surf to that What Uncle Sam.... book, so I though i'd share.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I hardly know anything about Che Guevara, but not for long because now im going to read up on him.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthshallsetUfree
I hardly know anything about Che Guevara, but not for long because now im going to read up on him.

che could have done great things for cuba if the cia had not murdered him.

src: www.gwu.edu...

[Edited on 12-23-2002 by echelon]

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

che could have done great things for cuba if the cia had not murdered him.

BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Che Guevara left Cuba on his own will, and Castro was pretty happy. The Che was doing to much shadow to El Maximo Leader.

He went to Africa, where he fought, and after, he went to Bolivia, where he fought too and die.

This guy was just a terrorist who killed many innocent peoples, only because they were not agree with him. Behind the wonderfull Che story, their is another story, the unofficial one.

With him, it was a bullet in your neck ! What a great democrat !!!

Of course, the romantics don't like this true story and thinks that it's better to see him like a freedom fighter.In fact, he was just a killer !

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 09:59 AM
link   

All these peoples who are shouting and barking against the USA, we don't heard them shouting and barking against Irak, Cuba, N-K, China..etc..etc...Strange isn't it ?

Want a better answer? Now you have one:

I'm against Saddam (not Iraq), I'm against Castro (not Cuba), I'm against (not so) 'Beloved Leader Kim Jong II' (not against North Korea), I'm against Chinese government crimes against Human Rights (but I'm impressed at Chinese achievements)...

...and I'm against USA presidents, ministers and agencies that play with the whole world selling arms (or allowing to) to countries that later they would fight (reminds me about USA government support to Iran former Sha, selling him even F-14 Tomcats), selling biogenically altered food to third world countryes 'to aid' them (and to test it at the same time),...

...I'm just getting sick of so many threads and misconceptions are shown here...

top topics

join