It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Chist Candidates???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I will Start us off with a few of my own and state why you think that person instead of throwin names out there..

1)Baby Rothschild....I believe its james that is the adventurer and fund raiser which is dangerous sign in a world owners family..

2)Harry Windsor well his Hitler thing was a tip off but the biggest clue is the red hair..

3)Rosie O'Donell..the obvious..

I could go on but i won't..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
hmmm,

your thread reminds me of my first two. In the sense that on each, my first poster proclaimed, "eh, i don't get it".

ps., i was sooo looking forward to reading this thread too,,oh well..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

just wanted to know your thoughts on whom the prince of darkness will choose for his final earth conflict??\

pretty simple question..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It will have to be a Jew because the Bible says one of the first things he will do is re establish the temple worship in Jerusalem. The chances of a non Jew pulling that off are slim to none. The other thing that is interesting to consider, is that Jesus said that he himself did not know the time or date, that means the devil doesn't either. Accordingly he would have to have an Antichrist ready in every generation in case that is the time the Father has in mind. Since it has to be Jew I pick weird Al.

Further evidence: The Mark Of Weird Al

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The anti christ is imaginary so it can be whoever you want it to be in your own imagination land. I pick Dick Cheney as he seems to be the polar opposite of the character of Jesus of nazareth AKA Christ, Big C, JCee

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I pick Dick too. He has that evil cloud thing around him.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I pick barney the Dinosaur.

Nobody ever suspects the dinosaurs

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Nero.

He fits the time, place, reason and numerology/ gematria.

It's a common misconception that the Apocalypse of John somehow relates to the current days readers' own near future, when in fact, much like many other Apocalyptic literature from the same time period, it referred to the writer's own, and the original intended audience's own, immediate future.

I doubt very much that the writers of these Apocalyptic allegories thought that these writings would hold much credence a whole ~2000 years in the far off distant future, as they fully expected their 'unveiling' to come to fruition imminently.

I accept to us today, the Apocalypse of John seems like a strikingly individual text, more like science-fiction than anything really, but in it's day, it was simply conforming to the genre of apocalyptic literature, of which there was much of, and like the other books within the Bible, it was usually pseudonymously authored.

In the 4th century, St. John Chrysostom and other bishops argued against including this book in the New Testament canon, chiefly because of the difficulties of interpreting it and the danger for abuse.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, if only someone had listened to the good John Chrysostom and his bishop pals, we could've saved so much heartache.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Well they only need someone with power too destroy it first and that could be our friend Dick since he has a few fingers in a few pies and others ...

If the Dome is destroyed , if thats to which you are reffering to, it would be built up immediately by the people of Judah providing they can get through the muslims first...

[edit on 17-3-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Actually there's room on the temple mount for both, so they do not have to destroy the Dome. In fact the Jews have already made all the temple implements out of gold, they even have the cornerstones for the new temple.

But the Antichrist will most likely be Jewish because many of the Jews are going to believe he is the messiah. so it must be weird Al ... not

[edit on 3/17/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well considering the postions that the Jewish people hold in the world i would have to Agree that they are the best candidtes to follow the "new messiah" how ever this character is to capture all of us through Awe...and visible miracles..

So what would we all consider a miracle in todays standards...War ender?? Poverty Ender?? Cancer curor??? is some one out there trying to accomplish these things right now??

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My Guess would be Maitreya just needs a few miracles to push him into the spotlight surprised no one has mentioned him yet.

Maitreya

Share International

this guys got a little of everything for everyone perfect candidate.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fLANKED
My Guess would be Maitreya just needs a few miracles to push him into the spotlight surprised no one has mentioned him yet.

Maitreya

Share International

this guys got a little of everything for everyone perfect candidate.

Good Call I think that would fit the profile....And some of those statues look kinda reptilian which will come into play pretty soon...

I'm thinking L Ron Hubbard had all the fittings to be the right hand man of AC But then I realised just your everyday thieving freak...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My choice would be nobody. Because an Individual Anti-Christ is still an unprovable THEORY.

But thats ok, because we're all a bunch of theorists here.....

[edit on 3/19/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is the position still open? Where do I apply?

My own personal belief is that the Anti-Christ is a metaphor, like everything else in the Bible. (Perhaps it wasn't meant to be, but it works as one.) I don't think it's a real person, but then I don't believe the Bible to be the word of God, so...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Celine Dion. Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think it's Prince William, but I've gleaned that from other sites like Etemenanki.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationalgaze
I think it's Prince William, but I've gleaned that from other sites like Etemenanki.

I would have thought harry of willian for sure...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
Is the position still open? Where do I apply?

My own personal belief is that the Anti-Christ is a metaphor, like everything else in the Bible. (Perhaps it wasn't meant to be, but it works as one.) I don't think it's a real person, but then I don't believe the Bible to be the word of God, so...

Well its the word of an Entity that would like to think it is a God But Only a god Of Th ephysical world And thats like being the Manager of Mc D's

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

I have "I am God" tattooed on my back in Latin. "Ego Sum Deus" Guess maybe I qualify?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join