It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Y2K and late 90's fears vs 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Sorry in advance on the spelling an punctuation
Here is my thoughts on 2000/2012, I read that the gregorian calendar actualy skips 12 years???? anyone ever heard of this? I never have till i read it.So would that make 2012 actualy 2000??? I for one would love to see this group of guys/gals find info about that.You all amaze me every day with your research skills. I salute each of u.I typed the word, world maxtrix ,solar maxtrix,and the best info ever is illuminati maxtrix( be sure u look at several of the sites U may get sidlined reading and forget to go back the orignal search page)remeber WORLD matrix ,SOLAR maxtrix ,ILLUMINATI maxtrix . It took me all over the place. FUN FUN info to run with ,I am sure u all will have fun too.But back to the subject,Do we all believe what sumerians had to say????Was babylon an off shoot of atlantis??dose the illuniatti study the Kabbala?? did that God create man on sept 11 4001 BC ????? (The new man, i should say not the first man).Are we realy a manifestation of sound,light,and magnetic field???? Where all the ancient storys from, The universal consciouness????, then that was told to deciples that wrote the ancient scripts????Or where they told to sons and daughters of A past cycle of life that became so advanced they blew them selves up(kinda sounds like us to day ) which caused great floods?????. Or was it planet x/nibiru that created the floods????Dose history realy repete???? Do we keep advancing then killing our selves then advancing then killing our selves??? Are we in a death loop??? Are we sitting in a chair hooked up to the maxtrix and the illuminati controlls our reality???Is 20012/2000 they day we see the matrix and the whole thing is all exposed??? Hmmm!!!! Time will only tell . But this I bet, This crowd will find the answers to my ??? when they do ill truely be able to answer the OP a little more detaild.So give this motley crew a few days and ill get back to u!
I still have tons of ??? and I am for sure I will have tons more in a few days.I am going to go stew up these topics my self once more.It is always best to read the same stuff over and over agin so u can help retain it. Bcause once u turn ur head away from here, You get caught back into the reality of (incert creepy music) DONT READ DONT INFORM yourself (ooooooo ghost noise)
My dad always said measure 4 times cutt once. They dont want us to know anything anymore,(they say dont worry about it ill think for u give me ur sovergnity and it will all be ok ....... SIKE BANG ur dead. They dont care about us, we just use up all thier good food ,and use thier resources.And the more we reproduce the more of everything that gets used up.U know the speil more people means more co2 , more trash to get ridd of, more resources used up,If we are not making them money we are of no use.Sad but true I am out like i said i SALUTE u all

Dont pick up the plate after u cutt it(HOT very HOT)

[edit on 19-3-2008 by plasmacutter]

<< 1   >>

join