It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X SHAPED UFO, Somerset, England, 1996

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Does anyone on the forum recollect a UFO case from south west England in the 90's regarding an X shaped UFO moving at a fascinating speed across the sky?

I witnessed a craft at very high altitude in the shape of a perfect X directly above me as I lay on a field, the craft then moved across the sky to the horizon at a speed which I can only call - FAST.

I have never seen a UFO video of an X shaped craft? Anyone have any information on this? Any photographs of X shaped craft?

Sadly no crap camera phone at that time for me to take a photo of the object but the speed rules out anything man made in my opinion.

HarrY

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arry01

Hi arry01, i wish to state beforehand that i can't help you at the moment, but i will add my two cents: i've already tagged this thread with the string "x shaped ufo"; this could be helpful, in the future, for the people who, like you, are looking for specific informations about x shaped ufos;

mikesingh started a discussion about a sighting, Amazing UFO Pic Over Zapata Falls! Need Help To Figure It Out!

Well, that is more or less a cross shaped ufo so i guess it doesn't match what you're looking for, but anyway you may want to check it out, since sometimes the people call "X" what's a "cross" and visa-versa

So far, i've found some articles about x-shaped UFOs: i'll try to find out more.

1973 - At 1:30 a.m. an X-shaped UFO buzzed a car in Launac, France. It
ascended and flew off to the horizon within seconds. It made no sound
during this close encounter. At 5:20 a.m. in Nohant-en-Gout, France
there was another case involving fog or mist. A motorcycle stalled as a
luminous ovoid object approached and hovered, with smoke or fog
underneath. A being two-meters tall appeared suddenly, put a hand on
the witness's shoulder. The creature was wearing a large helmet and had
slit eyes. (Source: Lumieres dans la Nuit, December 1974).

www.ufoinfo.com...
www.ufodna.com...
www.ufodna.com...

Occurred : 4/28/2006 12:00 (Entered as : 04/28/06 12:00)
Reported: 4/29/2006 12:05:09 PM 12:05
Posted: 5/15/2006
Shape: Changing
Duration:5 minutes
An x shaped ufo seemed to change shape.
About noon on Friday 4-28-06 a co-worker pointed out an object in the
sky. We were in Riverton, Illinois at the time. The object was west of
us and seemed to be between our location and Springfield which is about
5 miles away. It was moving slowly to the north. We both agreed that it
apperared to be changing shape. It looked like an x or a cross with the
top cross member slowly rotating. There also seemed to be a space
between the two parts. It was pointed out to a third person but they
did'nt seem to be interested. The sighting lasted about 3 to five
minutes.

www.nuforc.org...

X shaped UFO over Sonoma County

12+ PEOPLE SEE X-SHAPED UFO IN CALIFORNIA

About Somerset sighting ...
well, whe have IsaacKoy here: i think that he could be much more helpful than i could.

[edit on 18/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I also saw a X shaped ufo, a few years ago. The one I saw was in a graveyard hoving in place (not moving). It was about twenty feet above the ground, because at fist when I saw it I thought the graveyard might have put in lights, sort of like street lights. I took a closer look an there was a giant illuminated X in the sky. It was probrably about 15x15 yards in length, with no fewer than ten lights on it and one of them was deffinately red but most blueish white. I was driving past the graveyard when I saw it (I was looking at it for at least 30 seconds), I turned around at the first place to turn around and when I went to take a second look there was not a single light to be seen. It was dark outside so I was able to see it really good. It was towards the end of the graveyard.

The location of this graveyard was in Winston-Salem North Carolina off of Yadkinville Rd. between the intersections of Reynolda Rd. and Shattalon Dr.

-Danny

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I saw an X-Shaped UFO when I was 14 in 1980. In fact I first saw its shadow go over me and my schoolfriend. We turned around and looked up and saw the black X-shape craft, the size of a Chinook Helicopter. It had red and green lights underneath but not flashing. It was about 40 feet above us and was flying real slow, about human walking speed, around 5mph and was totally silent. I want on to study Astrophysics at University in London and to this day have not seen anything like that X-shaped object

new topics

top topics

join