It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Taxing Problem - Clinton Hypocritical in Not Releasing Returns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hillary's Taxing Problem - Clinton Hypocritical in Not Releasing Returns

media.www.specta tornews.com

Let's take a look at the facts we already know.

We know the Clintons left the White House with a net worth of approximately $1.25 million and their net worth today is estimated at around $50 million. We know Bill made about $10 million on the speaking circuit, and both Clintons made a few hundred thousand dollars from book royalties.

But we also know $10 million plus a few hundred thousand does not equal $50 million and does not account for the $5 million of Hillary's own money she was able to donate to her campaign
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com
www.telegraph.co.uk
www.boston.com
www.buckeyestateblog.com

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It sure seems like the Clinton's have a LOT of something to hide!

And that something seems to be MONEY!

The HRCC has repeatedly been asked for records of her tax returns, which repeatedly seems to fall on deaf ears. Obama already produced his tax returns, but Hillary just ignores the requests.

Seems to me something is a little fishy here.

It seems like, according to this article that all the Clintons' money making skills may not be on the "up & up".

She refuses to release this information even though in her 2000 campaign in NY she repeatedly called her opponent out for not producing this information and calling it

"frankly disturbing" and even dispatched campaign employees to her opponent's rallies to heckle him about his tax returns

I actually think it is "frankly disturbing" that she hasn't produced these documents yet, especially when the Clintons' are supposedly now worth $50 million and nobody really knows how they accumulated this wealth.

I think the people have a right to know that their presidential candidate isn't a crook or hasn't done anything illegal or shady to amass their wealth

media.www.specta tornews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16/3/08 by Keyhole]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Do you think Clinton could be hiding something?

No way would she not release those just because she has something to hide. She's just waiting for the right moment, AFTER Obama is out of the picture so that the tax returns help her out to beat McCain.

These tax returns will only go to help her out once she releases...pffft....

Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face and finish what I was saying.

join