posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
Zeitgeist has been debunked so many times. Its a internet viral video, and a classic case of what happens when people believe something, then force
evidence to confirm their beliefs.
As for your theory, the innate problem with this is being "forced" to worship. Worship is an innately personal expression to the divine, and it is
an internal adoration and exhalation of the characteristics of the divine. It cannot be forced. You can force me to bow before an altar, you can force
me to say words, you cannot force me to worship. It makes no sense that by buying something I am somehow "worshipping" whatever I buy.
Of course, all of this assumes that your right about everything else, which is a big leap, especially on the following points among others:
(1) You have not shown that their is a "collective elite."
(2) You have not shown that this collective elite, assuming you can prove (1), worships an evil god.
(3) You have not shown this evil deity actually exists, or that it is evil.
(4) You have not shown that, assuming all the above, that "worshipping" this god brings it into this world somehow.
(5) You have not shown that, assuming all the above, such an evil god brought into the world has enough actual power to change anything.