It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, New World Order, And unconcious Worship.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well, lets start with the elite globalists worshiping Molech(possibly wrong spelling) Of course Molech is an owl god of the underworld, or hell, as some may prefer to call it. Well, they do it, but that's certainly not enough energy for this evil god to be resurrected. They trick the public into unknowingly worshiping these gods. For example the symbology on the pepsi labels. there are pictures of this owl god molech. And there are also pictures of pyramids. And of course ... the great building that is constructed to look like an owl from anyway you look at it always looking at you. Though you may not realize it , you are worshiping this god buy just simply purchasing a pepsi. of course because the symbols are a sign of worship , and money, is the most evil of all the material things. Just by using money, buying things with devilsh symbology .. and being igonorant of all this, is worshiping Molech. Thus, the globalists minipulate us into putting forth our energy into such evil forces, so then the devil may come to earth again and the prophecies of Nastradumus and the bible will be fullfilled. You may not believe in the bible, and think that it's a lie, and if this is the case i suggest you watch this movie :
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

This is my theory, I would like to know what others think of it, Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
First off you are going to have to give me some more details to work with. Like how is it that the exchange of currency is likely to help bring about the "return" of Satan? Also how do you connect this all back to Molech and thus the elite?

You are probably the 59th person to suggest the Zeitgeist move to me so maybe it is time I watched it. Enjoy ATS.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Animal]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Zeitgeist has been debunked so many times. Its a internet viral video, and a classic case of what happens when people believe something, then force evidence to confirm their beliefs.

As for your theory, the innate problem with this is being "forced" to worship. Worship is an innately personal expression to the divine, and it is an internal adoration and exhalation of the characteristics of the divine. It cannot be forced. You can force me to bow before an altar, you can force me to say words, you cannot force me to worship. It makes no sense that by buying something I am somehow "worshipping" whatever I buy.

Of course, all of this assumes that your right about everything else, which is a big leap, especially on the following points among others:

(1) You have not shown that their is a "collective elite."
(2) You have not shown that this collective elite, assuming you can prove (1), worships an evil god.
(3) You have not shown this evil deity actually exists, or that it is evil.
(4) You have not shown that, assuming all the above, that "worshipping" this god brings it into this world somehow.
(5) You have not shown that, assuming all the above, such an evil god brought into the world has enough actual power to change anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
what happens when you realize that this duality of good and evil that we are born into is just an illusion and once u see the truth it will set you free tidbit the "devil" doesnt exist and evil things people do that make you think there must be some evil entity behind it i say welcome to the power of a human being and free choice you personaly hold the power of the devil or the power of god which one is chosen is up to you but worship all you want but it wont create anything

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Although I believe zeitgeist itself is a piece of disinformation and propaganda, I do think you have a point in part. It does appear that the elite like their stupid little occult symbols and they like to flaunt them publicly. However you misquote the Bible with regards to money. It's not that money is the root of all evil but rather that "The love of money is the root of all kinds of evil". Even Jesus said, concerning the coin of the evil empire of his day, "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's". Thus we have to traffic in the coin of the realm for basic survival, the force of the state is behind it, but we cross the line only when we start loving and worshipping these things.

top topics

join