It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War against Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Neocons have told us now for years they will not rest until Iraq, Iran, Syria, even Saudi Arabia (indeed, all Muslim nations) are reduced to smoldering ruin.

Is America now the new "Club Stick" for the Neocons, previously known to the British Empire as "Custard Powder" and to the Roman Empire as "Jellyfish" and will be known to the Chinese Empire as "Saratung"

To the Neocons, the American Empire is now a used-up Commodity that has exhausted itself in it's pursuit of the Elusive Illusion, thereby inflicting a self destruction on itself for being so easily duped in this Poker Game of Deception.

The War against Islam :
www.ummah.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

There is a war against Islam because war makes money for those who really run this sad world we live in. Muslims need to figure out a way to live in peace with Israel. Israel is not giving up it's land and they are not going anywhere, figure out a way to live in peace. I would love to see zero American troops in the Middle East, we do not belong there. I would not like it if Iran or any other country for that matter had a military base in my neighborhood. All of us need to figure out a way to live in peace, not listening to or voting for leaders that preach for war is a start.

join