It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Pastor blames "europeans" for creating AIDS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
online.wsj.com...

"In a sermon delivered at Howard University, Barack Obama's longtime minister, friend and adviser blamed America for starting the AIDS virus, training professional killers, importing drugs and creating a racist society that would never elect a black candidate president."

"Considering this view of America, it's not surprising that in December Mr. Wright's church gave an award to Louis Farrakhan for lifetime achievement. In the church magazine, Trumpet, Mr. Wright spoke glowingly of the Nation of Islam leader. "His depth on analysis [sic] when it comes to the racial ills of this nation is astounding and eye-opening," Mr. Wright said of Mr. Farrakhan. "He brings a perspective that is helpful and honest.""

----------------------------------------------

Obama attended this church for 20 years, was married by this pastor and had his children baptized by him. They honored Farrakhan, a man that said "white people are almost human but not evolved enough"? How can anyone with a conscience vote for this man? I keep hearing that, "these are the views of the people he preaches too" and I have to ask myself what is going on in this country. since when do we support ignorant, racist views from our presidential candidate. I seem to remember a Republican who lost his whole career because he called a black man "Makacka". A word that nobody but south Africans ever heaqrd of. Yet, this kind of hate speech is acceptable?

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Dronetek]

join