It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Ouroboros Doomsday Clock.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I did a quick search and couldnt find that this has been given a dedicated thread. One or two people have mentioned it in other posts but apart from that it appears to not have been thouroughly discussed.

I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in ufology to listen to this guys research. It's a seminar that he speaks at, the video is divided into 9 parts, so you dont have to take it all in at once.

The most interesting thing is the sacred geometry he uncovers off a crop glyph/circle - he uses the data to uncover insane amounts of interesting facts and synchronicities.

The 2012 Ouroboros Doomsday Clock. - Link to youtube video.

Please let me know what you think ?

J

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen. There is no leading evidence to it. And please don't say global warming...Global Warming has been here for ever. There is nothing its just another thing over rated. I can't wait for 2013.

The end of the world was suppose to happen 2000. Never did, 2006 Never Did.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Fair answer, you should have at least watched it a bit. Of course global warming has been around for ever, thats what he explains, its all about the clockwork of our planet/universe.

J

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
reply to post by xweaponx

Fair answer, you should have at least watched it a bit. Of course global warming has been around for ever, thats what he explains, its all about the clockwork of our planet/universe.

J

Yeah my connection is running a bit slow today. So once it speeds up I'll take a look. I did watch the first one.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I watched all of them, this guy certainly did his homework to come up with some IMO, valid conclusions from ancient history and their connections to aliens.
However the part that blew me away the most was the symbolism of the snake in a circle eating it's own tail that one sees so often in ancient artwork. It blew me away that the galactic center in our milky way looks just like that, a clear illusion of a snake eating it's own tail!
You can see this in the last 2 or 3 video's in this series.

Thanks for posting that link mortalengine!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Yeah dude, thats the Ouroboros - it was a cryptic way to pass the info to the people in the know back then, without it being obvious. A lot of people say it symbolizes re-incarnation, and thats debateable, but it's way more obvious that Ouroboros is our clock, thats what makes 2012 so important - we're lined up perfectly to the "hole" or snakes head. Interesting stuff that clock.

Thanks for taking the time to watch it!

J

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The disapointment clock could be ticking too.....

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Besides calling it the Ouroboros Doomsday CLock there's several other terms for it.

It is just the "great year" a period of about 25800 years.

In the biblical scriptures, among other sources, it is known as the Leviathan.

en.wikipedia.org...

The way it works is thus. Although to us short life beings 25800 years seems to be a long time, it is only because our lifespan is about 70 years and we exist within the time/space line.

"THEM" the "aliens" don't live with that restriction. So that peirod of time although long is not long.

The great year is also broken up into seasons (4) and ages (12) and there are other ways of cutting up the pie, but this isn't relivant at this time.

when you take a great year and break it up into 12 months (ages) you get a period of 2150 years. This is an age and by adding 3 ages you come up with 6450. Thus a season is about 6450 years.

6450 years is about the time the last "start" to recorded "history" took place with the "bible". Should it be found so strange that the bulk of the religions based around "the bible" teach that the world is only this old? No, because the true age and meaning has been lost in time.

When you add two season up you get 12900. If you subtact the 2012AD from 12900 you basicly get 10900BC. This date basicly aligns with the scientifically assume date of several megalythic structures upon the face of our planet.

There is very little accepted and known world history before this point.

The 25800 "great year" or "Ouroboros Doomsday Clock" or Leviathan or it is also known by several other terms, can also be looked upon as a "WORLD CLOCK".

Every 25800 years the world is distroyed and must then go about starting over.

Several ancient cultures address this as "this is the forth or fifth" world. I believe we are coming to the end of the 5th world.

It was a little more then 5 clicks of the world clock, over 125000 years ago that the "aliens" put over the earth to help humanity fell from grace and became the fallen angels. It's from that point where the mythological tales such as "angels coming down to mate with humans" comes from. The story continues in the Hindi vedas, and details of the story are strued across the mythology within the world cultures.

Not only has the "phyical world" been cycling through this clock for 5+ clicks, also spiritual personalities have been trapped in cycles of reincanation, trapped upon this planet because of the errors of those beings put over the spiritual CORE of the world.

However, this is the ephoch in which we escape the cycles of time/space through the advent of powerhouse spiritual personalites such as "Jesus the christ". That has started building a bridge up off the cycles of spiritual trials.

Though we're not there yet. That's where we are at now.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Moreover!

This great cycle relates to the "aliens" in the following ways.

There was a great rebelion that happened over several planets in a localized area, but the rebelion is less effective then it was several clicks ago. I don't know exactly to what extent the rebels that do wish to enslave mankind are active upon and around this planet, though they should be less active then they were in the recent past. (50ish years)

At the end of cycles of years, seasons and ages the "aliens" (good guys) are alowed to assist humanity to try to expand/evolve spiritual. This assistance also comes with phyical help in rebuilding and building structures after the cataclisimic events that happen in cycles.

Unfortunally the lost spiritaul core creates resistance between spiritual truths and phyical illusions, and thus the mass of the populis dies off in these events.

There are several other dynamics to such events but they really only consern the phyical beings that actually survive.

top topics

join