It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think heaven is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just want to know what you guys think about the location of heaven. I think heaven is just outside of our space because i think our own space is like a buble that God watches over and other dimensions wich are other bubles spaces. I think heaven is somewhere up there with God and its like its own world like on a big cloud and when you die u might go there.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
heaven is what you make of it, some people see the angels in the clouds, some see a different crazy dimesion shtuff

i dont know what heaven looks like, and that seems to make it more interesting

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not sure where heaven is but let me tell you Hell is O'hare airport on a Friday at 5pm.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just to go all religious on you here since it's basically a religious question...

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Obviously, it's wherever hell isn't....

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Obviously, it's wherever hell isn't....

Where isn't hell?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
third star on the right and straight on till morning.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think heaven's in Jessica Albas bedroom some wheres.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You guys post the funniest # lol. Im reading all of this and laughing my ass of

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Probably up a cows arse.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Genesis 1:6,7,8 'And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters." And God made the firmament and separated the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. And it was so. And God called the firmament heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.'

Looks like were living in it.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
umm............................what does water have to do with it
????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Without a doubt, sleeping besides me in my bed

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

You wouldnt believe me

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Heaven and Hell are states of mind.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
In your mind. Heaven lies in the eternal bliss of " Pure Consciousness ".

Deep

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Where do you think heaven is?

These Arkansas mountians when I was growing up. It was a lot nicer before all the outsiders discovered it and moved in in hordes. You could walk for miles without seeing another person, read by the fireflys at night and the smell of honeysuckle was everywhere.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I just want to know what you guys think about the location of heaven. I think heaven is just outside of our space because i think our own space is like a buble that God watches over and other dimensions wich are other bubles spaces. I think heaven is somewhere up there with God and its like its own world like on a big cloud and when you die u might go there.

Heaven is Heaven. We descend from Heaven when we are born and some of us go up again afterwards. These are ancient astrological doctrines. In the Papyrus of Ani H-H (YHWH or Jesjuah) first creates the heavens, constellations and the hosts, which are the 72 archs, the souls of his children and the seven Princes. Then later they emerge by the day. The Papyrus of Ani is often called the Book of the Dead, but infact it is the Book of the Living Souls, or the Book of Coming forth by Day. The exact same is the deal with the Law (the Torah, the bookes of Mosche). It's the exact same system, only another chronology, understood, another age. You can't fully understand Genesis or the Torah and even the whole Bible unless you study the ancient Egyptian keys (this is why we have to die to obtain complete wisdom of Tobe and Ra). But it's not completely the same, but there is only one God, and he is the Creator. Mosche was broght up as a prince in the Egyptian court, he received his education like any Egyptian prince would receive it. Mosche was probably looked uppon as a reborn Osiris (and this was probably why Pharao didn't want him to leave, for he was destined to rule as Pharao after him, since he was a reborn Osiris, or a fulfillment of the prophecy concerning him. God is Love, and it was love that hardened the heart of the Pharao, see?). The story about how his mother "left" him (or rather was forced to leave him) by laying him in a small boat and sending him down the river, uppon later he is cought up from the water (Moses or Mosche which is his real name has this exact meaning) is simply a fulfillment of an ancien Egyptian prophecy, or rather a physical rebirth, of the all Egyptian hero and father of the Pharaos, Osiris. The legend goes that his brother Seth tricked Osiris into laying himself into a casket during a party, and he was then sent down the Nile (just like Mosche was). After a while he stranded by the shore by a tamarisk tree which consumed both the casket and Osiris who was inside the box, and this tree is what the ancient Egyptians would refer to as the Tree of Life, it is also the model for the French Lilly or Fleur de Lis. Later the king of Babylon cut down the tree and made it a pillar in his castle (the Jews were later brought as slaves to Babylon, and Daniel was given great power: a pillar). And so on. Heaven is astrology and prophecy. But not just any astrology. The astology I refer to I will like to call the Principles of Creation (not the Sefer Yetzirah, but rather the Book of Revelation which is the Word of God and his two witnesses, Torah and the Papyrus of Ani).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wheres heaven!

I think heaven is up there in the sky some where,
lol

But maybe its a part of all of us, inside are hearts

hey maybe Mars....

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

You wouldnt believe me

Tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by AD5673]

<<   2 >>

join