It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen in the sky (aus)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
ok my friend has just told me that she saw a UFO in the sky last night - ill paste exactly what she told me - unfortunately there are no photos.

"ok well .... it was approx. 12 am last night. i was looking towards the horizon and there was two disk, oval shaped looking objects diagnally moving across the sky kinda fast.
one was following the other one. i could see it had tiny lights around it. its hard to explain how they were moving but it was like they were hovering a bit. they seemed to go off into a massive bit of cloud and then they disappeared. and object that looked like a star was moving behind them. it was like a really fast moving star- but not a shooting star and it was heading in the same direction after the disks. i dont know if this has anything to do with it but my dog was barking alot at something, and she hardly ever barks and thats just after the objects disappeared into the cloud. "

i know shes not lying. can anybody make anything of this??

peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It's kind of difficult to give a reply with so little information to go on. Definitely sounds like a UFO. Where in Australia was this observed?

I saw one recently over Sydney that was basically a moving star, however it's trajectory wiggled. It moved South to North while wiggling side to side & slowing down and speeding up. I saw it for only 10-15 seconds. It resembled a glowing ember ejected from a fire, but not as bright.

Was her sighting over the ocean, inland, or over a rural or populated area?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Would be nice if there was a photo or video. But then you can't even tell what's real or fake anymore.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
she was lying on her trampoline in her backyard - suburb area.. in victoria.

i know it is difficult without photos etc but it just happened out of the blue.

its not that much of a big deal... she's just a bit freaked out! just thought id bring it to peoples attention also that you can see these things... its just a matter of whether your lucky enough. ive loved alien/UFO conspiracies for YEARS but never seen a UFO.

anyways thanx for the replies.
over and out.

top topics

join