It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama won't push for 911 truth???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm posting from Australia and I've just read the Sunday morning paper (Herald Sun, March 16).

Page 41 has an article titled: Obama Rejects Cleric, Damage Control.

I'll type the first paragraph: Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama has categorically denounced statements by his long-time preachr, who said the September 11 attacks were caused by US "terrorism."

A little later in the article: Obama writes in a blog "I categorically denounce any statetment that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies."

Yeah, right... Thanks, Obama, you're a NWO puppet, like the rest of them. How any person can still call America a 'great country' is beyond my understanding.

So, fellow truthers, don't look to the black preacher/confidence-man for any revelation about what really happened on that biggest of false-flag days back in 2001.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Can you say political suicide? You do know how it works, so I won't elaborate to much, when running for the highest office in the land don't associate yourself with what has been labeled "extremest" views.

I know politicians lie, so maybe this is just that, a lie. If he's elected and does nothing to help shed light in an area that, IMO, needs a good dose of broad daylight, then we'll know it wasn't a lie.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Can you say political suicide?

Yeah, I know how it works. They don't have the fortitude to say what they mean before they are elected. Once elected, they don't have any fortitude to rebel against their masters.

There's more than a handful of politicians who I would like to see perform real suicide. It would save taxpayers' money for conducting treason trials and the resulting public executions. The whole damned system is corrupt. The fact that Pearl Harbour, JFK and 911 remain unchallenged by a complacent population is a farce.

We live in evil times. Something has to give, eventually. When the common person won't be able to afford petrol or food can we expect civil disorder and war? Probably.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly

Wow! extremest views.
So this is what getting to the truth is now?
Why dont we all just crawl in a hole and let the Liers take over for good!
As long as we all sit back and say nothing, the liers will keep on Lieing
lol and why not, We let them.
We deserve to be Lied to, when WE THE PEOPLE Refuse to make our Government accountable for thier actions. We send them the message saying its ok, we will not ask questions
As far as Obama not wanting to look in to a new 911 investigation or even asking the Bush administration questions or why all the secrets and ever one is under gag orders.
If Obama is not interested in finding the Truth for America about 911, then he is with the LIERS.
Then WE THE PEOPLE Should not vote him in for President.
What good is he for us! So far he has proved himself as a lier anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
As far as Obama not wanting to look in to a new 911 investigation or even asking the Bush administration questions or why all the secrets and ever one is under gag orders.
If Obama is not interested in finding the Truth for America about 911, then he is with the LIERS.
Then WE THE PEOPLE Should not vote him in for President.
What good is he for us! So far he has proved himself as a lier anyway.

So voting for McCain or Clinton would turn out better for finding the truth for America about 911?

I personally don't think looking for the truth is "extremest" behavior, however the MSM has certainly muddied the water by putting the focus on the fringe groups and avoiding real investigative reporting.

I still am undecided where my vote is going, we'll see where the future leads us.

If we get to the election without any major attack on US soil, resulting in Marshall Law, I'll probably vote my conscience.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'll be voting for RP, or non of the above. Past that it dose not matter which of the three get in. And where is the missing nuke?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i think that they are all paid stooges for the bankers. we all know that certain groups of people have created a system of government where we think were in control, but in fact the media is. and who owns the media? GE, VIACOM, GM. Fox news used to be trusted, till they began sponsor mccane, where they showed that theyve given in to the corporate america. mcane has always been a stooge since he began his candidacy in 2000 and realized only sellouts win elections. iraq has no chemical weapons, neither does afghanistan have terrorists. the only terrorism is what these bankers are doing to americans. its only a matter of time, after osama (oops, i meant hussein) is elected, that the UN troops will be marching in our streets.

top topics

join