It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Amigos?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Is Simon still actively involved with ATS? Viewing the management page on The Above Network site, it said Simon is the founder.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't see why he wouldn't be involved anymore. A while ago someone said he was having problems with the internet?

Or he could just be busy in real life.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I always thought Overlord was the head honcho.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I always thought Overlord was the head honcho.

Nope, he's the "tech" guy. It's a partnership.

To the OP, Simon was on today.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Oh, so I guess he's only just the guy who keeps the site running.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is who gets the most bank?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I know from personal exp. That each amigo I have ever sent a mail to has ALWAYS responded to me. And I might add that every Mod I have ever had a question, or mailed has always gotten back with me within a day or 2. Sometimes you just need to be pacient, or try being respectful and you will always get a reply!
Everyone here is very helpful, and have never had any problems.
Thus if you have a problem with someone or something. My advice would be to keep it private. Airing dirty laundry in the public can come off to some as disrespectful. But agin thats my humble opinion.

You ask who gets the most in the bank? Thats one of those personal questions that might come off to some as well... You get the picture.

And honestly if you want to know what true treasure and money is.. Its not money and gems. Its the knowledge and understanding of things in this world that money can not buy.
I would say if anything.. The members are the ones who get the real worth. Its called knowledge.. And to me its worth more than gold, silver or paper money.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Oh, so I guess he's only just the guy who keeps the site running.

no, he isn't. There are 67+ staff members who keep the site running and another 150,000 or so thousand members who put up the content.

As to who gets the most bank, that's easy.

the members. nobody gets to enjoy the fruits of the amigos' and the staffs labors more than the members.

edited to adjust the number of staff members. note, I am not including the FSME's in this figure, not because they aren't as important but, rather, because I don't know how many there are.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

no, he isn't. There are 45+ staff members who keep the site running and another 150,000 or so thousand members who put up the content.

Cool, I feel special now.

the members. nobody gets to enjoy the fruits of the amigos' and the staffs labors more than the members.

haha, you're a funny guy.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

I have never seen him post or answer in a thread is why I asked. The Three Amigos have a good thing going here.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cockadoodledo

I have never seen him post or answer in a thread is why I asked.

SimonGray has a post count of 5,186.

His profile page is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I've seen plenty of his posts, the same as all 3 of the amigos.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I second that! My life is rich beyond belief since coming here. Where's my 50,000 points for that March 12th guess?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It takes a lot of one's time to build a dynasty.

Well, that what I'm told anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Tell me about it

It's gonna be years before my plan for world domination comes even close to fruition - I knew I shouldn't have enlisted the help of stewie.

Plus the amigo's have about a 10 year head start

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

They're probably busy trying to make a device that will turn one T-shirt into 3 T-shorts and have totally forgotten about your points...

Congrats btw.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Where's my 50,000 points for that March 12th guess?

Huh? Anyway, Simon is on sometimes (or, maybe, he's on more than I am aware). I see him post in threads sometimes (and I'm not just talking about his threads, with about one post for each thread, in the Board Information forum). The threads in that forum are explanatory (they explain rules, protocols, and etc. about ATS), so I guess it's good that just him and some others post in there and I guess it's good that there is about one post per thread in that forum. It's nice to see him post around, I guess (as one might just be used to his posts in the Board Information forum). I wonder if one can reply to a thread in that forum. I know there is a reply button, but I wonder if one is allowed to post in that forum.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I've never spoken to simon - and that's my loss.

Kudos - it's a great site.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here is a comprehensive thread about the 3 Amigos
www.belowtopsecret.com...

It's chock full of pictures, just in case you were wondering what they looked like.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
On aspect about being staff is sometime we do not get to post as members as much as we would like. This is a busy place for us mods, I can only imagine how busy things must be on the admin side of the coin

The fact this this place runs almost seemlessly 24/7/365-366 is a testament to the amount of work that goes on at that level

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
On aspect about being staff is sometime we do not get to post as members as much as we would like. This is a busy place for us mods...

Speak for yourself:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then again, I have a big mouth.

As for Simon, if he posted more he wouldn't be mysterious, would he?

<<   2  3 >>

join