It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help to find song from HACKERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hey i,m wondering if anyone can help me find a song from the movie HACKERS.
It at the point where dade is going to give the disk to the Plague and is putting the sheet over his mum as she sleeps.
I cant seem to find it on the soundtrack.
Does anyone know what it is called?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hi there Neo. I'm not sure the exact song you're looking for, but was checking around on the internet. I don't know if this will help, but wiki has a page for the movie and listed on it is not only the released soundtrack, but some songs that didn't make it into the soundtrack.

Wiki Hackers Entry

It's a little past the halfway mark on that page. Hope it helps!

Michelle

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo2012
I cant seem to find it on the soundtrack.
Does anyone know what it is called?

Hello neo', I watched the movie (review)] and the music isn't on the CD (Ama zon soundtrack clips) but a quick Google turned up an IMDb FAQ telling of Simon Boswell (external photo) as the composer of the musical score and,” What song is playing while Dade waits to hand the disk over to The Plague? -- "Diskette," part of the film score by Simon Boswell”. He has many interests. The piece of music may have the name “Diskette”. There is his contact information on his flashsite homepage including an email address for his management and himself if you want to ask. The movie was grainy but I threw together a clip to experiment with Movie Maker for you neo'. (Big Matrix-fan) There's a fansite that has the entire movie transcript and some other trivia. The search for the name of a piece of music is like "an itch you can't scratch". I hope this information helps neo'.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakEasyOne

Thanks for your reply.
Fantastic post and a great video. This is the great thing about this forum is that people go out of their way to help you out.
Spent quite a while trying to find the song for myself but couldnt didnt even come up with simon boswell so thanks again.
and thanks to michelle aswell.

top topics

join