It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sightings/abductions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 05:19 PM
link   
anyone ever see or thought u saw a UFO or were abducted and can xplain what you saw?

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've seen a few UFOs.

First sighting: I was about 10, and I saw 3 large bright red things in the sky. They were moving very very very fast, too fast to be a plane of any sort. They did manuvers that no human could have done. They then hovered for about 2 minutes, and then disapered.

Second Sighting: I was 12 and I saw this time 4 UFOs, they flew in a triangle like pattern, and they flew pretty fast and stayed in formation for about 10 minutes and then disapered.

I also too think I have been abducted.

First Time: I was 11, and I was wathcing T.V. at about 11:00 P.M., and I heard a loud noise. I woke up wathching T.V. at 3:00 A.M. I have no clue what happened. I lost about 4 hours of my life.

Second Time: I was 12 and I was reading in my bedroom. I saw a bright light in the sky, and I woke up about 2 hours later panting, and sweating heavily, and I was scared to death. I remeber seeing and being in a starge room. It was white,I then sat down on a chair and I dremt of destruction. I then saw a strange being short and gray.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 10:30 PM
link   
my sightings:
i was in camp in upstate NY and was bored, so i looked up into the sky and noticed something shiny very high up in the sky moving at a pretty fast speed, i stared at it for like 7 seconds and notcied that it faded away
mustve went up back into space or some cloaking technology

a couple of months later, i was in school, my teacher was absent so me and my friiends were playing poker, i looked at the window and notcied something shiny in the sky, nut very high up but it wasnt a plane more like a UFO, but i thoguht i was probably jumping to conclusions so i just joked around w/my friend "look a ufo" he never turned around but i kept watching it...it faded away just like in the last sighting

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Jedi,

Those light's in a triangle formation was prolly 1 trainglular ship. I've seen one myself back in '95... flew over my house as I was looking out the window, then it kinda shot upwards on end and then came straight down. After that I saw a bright white flash go right across the RR tracks nearby where it went down...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join