It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coleman vs. Gore 2008 - Lawsuit of the Century?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

John Coleman, who founded the cable network in 1982, suggests suing for fraud proponents of global warming, including Al Gore, and companies that sell carbon credits.

"Is he committing financial fraud? That is the question," Coleman said.

"Since we can't get a debate, I thought perhaps if we had a legal challenge and went into a court of law, where it was our scientists and their scientists, and all the legal proceedings with the discovery and all their documents from both sides and scientific testimony from both sides, we could finally get a good solid debate on the issue," Coleman said. "I'm confident that the advocates of 'no significant effect from carbon dioxide' would win the case."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source

I haven't seen anything posted about this, and I know there are a lot of Global Warming/Climate Change/Cooling/Whatever advocates and dissidents on ATS.

So I have two questions: Did I miss a thread? If not, why isn't anyone jumping on this? It sounds to me like a good way to get some real information validation for whichever side is eventually proven correct.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I doubt Coleman's got a case. People sell new age health devices all the time that are not based off of sound science and the law doesn't care. I think the carbon credit people could get off similarly.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of suing every time you don't get your way but in this case Gore needs to be exposed in a very public way.

join