It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Theory (non-religious)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is an idea i came up with during an RE lesson, it all of a sudden came to me like an epithany.

What if every universe consides within one solid or liquid shape, an the shape that we are in is moving/changing everytime a gap or crack is formed (as a result of the moving/changing) that becomes a universe, and either the energy produced when this happens forms the planets and matter, or all the matter is just flecks or blobs of the one almighty shape.

the liquid one would be more feasible as that would explain the vaccum, all the solids could be cooled matter, the gases produced by spray and it would also explain the expanding of the universe, as the bubble got bigger, and compressing again, as the bubble folds in on its self or reaches the top of the omnishape and 'pops'

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Also, the shape could be made up of one mega-compund, consisting of all the elements, both terestrial and un-terestrial. or made up of different compounds

And thebubble in the liquid could also explain time, as when the bubble is rising that is the passage of time, and when the universe jolts around in the liquid or meants an unconsistency that is why we get ghosts, and other time-malfunctions

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh and i almost forgot, please leave your ctitique, other ideas, add ons to the theory, your theories, whatever you think of it

join