It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could It Be That Sound Frequency Has the Power To Heal Our DNA?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I believe that the whales sing a tone that keeps the planet in "tune". It is so sad to see them get hunted in mass amounts by some of the asian cultures. Anyone intrested in this sort of thing might want to search youtube for cymantics videos they are amazing. Without sound, matter cannot have form.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Therisonlyone

Hi thereisonlyone,
That is a great point to contribute.
I, too have often wondered about the 'song of the whales.'
I will look into this.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here is an interesting story:
www.ciis.edu...

"Sound is a uniquely potent form of energy medicine that entrains us to the vibrations of our own essence and that of the Universe. Sound is also the simplest, most direct route I know to achieve the sense of profound calm that allows us to move into that peaceful inner place that I call our essence." .... Dr. Mitchell L. Gaynor, MD - Director of Medical Oncology and Integrative Medicine, Strang-Cornell Cancer Prevention Center

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

This is great! Read also:

“Sound is a nutrient for the brain and can either charge or discharge the nervous system. We can consciously use sound to enhance life,” Joshua Leeds

For example, the ground-breaking work of Dr. Tomatis reveals how sound vibrations in the ear and through the skin can stimulate brain function. The discovery of acoustic brainwave entrainment, or the ability to change brainwaves and states of consciousness and emotions with sound and music, including hemisphere synchronicity, uses mapping equipment (EEG), blood tests, and bio-feedback procedures that measure profound changes in the body. These methods involve digital technology, advanced sound instruments, as well as sound tables, and sound tracks in recordings. All these sound therapies work to cause the brainwave entrainment response, directly affecting physiological systems and our vital pulses (i.e.: pulse rate, brainwaves, heart rate, respiration, EMG papillary dilation, EEG, body temperature, endocrinal functions, etc).

This research is interdisciplinary, integrating the insights of secular and sacred musical traditions with new findings in neuroscience and sound medicine. The effect has important implications on musicology, music cognition, music therapy, and the study of consciousness, and may suggest widespread implications in treating conditions like ADD, chronic fatigue, immune system diseases, brain dysfunctions, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain, immune system dysfunctions, chemical intoxication, pain, addictions, grief, anger, fear, and spiritual longing.

Rhythmically hypnotic and repetitive pulses and vocal sounds are
www.ciis.edu...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
check this out:

SINGING BREATH

You can do this practice accompainied by a drone tape in the background, that would help you focusing.

1. Sit or stand in a comfortable position.
2. Bring your awareness to your breath, breathing in and out in a steady, natural cycle while relaxing your facial muscles and jaw.
3. Focus on listening to your breath, slowly allowing it to become softly audible. Remain focused on the breath-voices that you produce as a complete experience of "openness to new sounds". Keep your intention focused only on your breath.
4. Effortlessly start Ahhhing (the breathy sound of "Ah"). From the lower register of your voice, a slow, clear, sustained and luminous Ahhh. Notice your voice in your chest, in your throat, in your head, in your hands, and in your whole body. A repetitive melody may emerge.
5. Allow for music to come, but always come back to Ahhh, until the sound of Ahhh feels open, clear and relaxed. Remember to sing from your belly, while listening, always listening to the inner heart.
6. Remain in some moments of silence afterwards

Duration of the practice: 15min (minimum)

These therapeutic sounds are gentle vibrations that help us relax into our own voice, releasing unwanted emotions while stimulating the energy flow. In many cultures, the sustained sounding of "Ah" is one of the most powerful healing sounds generated by the voice.

www.voxmundiproject.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey Sizzle, I know I'm pretty late in the game, but I just wanted to say awesome thread. I skimmed over the link you provided, but I will read it more in depth tomorrow, hopefully I can find scholarly peer-reviewed journals to support strengthen your discovery. Anyways I've always been fascinated with resonance and frequency and its healing and therapeutic applications, its ability to trigger or awakens consciousness a for quite some time.

There are auditory software, CDs, and tapes that does try to make good use of the discovery. I believe the one I found and used a few years back was BWGEN. The reason why I used it was to see if it could awaken any dormant consciousness/ability, part of my research and pursuit to better understand life you could say.Anyways, after a few weeks of using the software I found out my mind was affected by these sound frequency, but I did not awaken anything.

Amidst my use of the application, I made a realization and I grew weary of such software. I believe that if you use a certain tool or application on your body too much, your body may become dependent on the tool or application, and won't be able to develop you own natural way of ...lets for now say healing or reaching the astral plane. (But, I mean they are not bad software, just don't be overly dependent on it for anyone who intends on using them. I believe if we make use of certain rhythm or frequency it should come from naturally.)

P.S. While I know there has been a connection between the resonance of the human brain and the earth for quite sometime, it really never saw the larger picture about what its meaning....and well while reading about Nikola Tesla and his discovery and invention, it hit me.....global, even possibly universal consciousness. I also realize that the man who made the connection between the resonance of the earth and the human brain was none other than Tesla himself, I just really never beg the question why people used a certain frequency in all brainwave software.

P.S. Forward to 2:05 minute, it discuss about what I'm talking about.
www.spikedhumor.com...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

Thank you for joining us. i must admit that this is one of the most fascinating subjects that I have ever been involved in.
I also tend to agree with some of your other observations.
I believe that too much of anything can be bad for you. And I also believe that everything has a negative side as well as a plus. Thanks again for your input. I will take a look at your link.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Therisonlyone

I believe that the whales sing a tone that keeps the planet in "tune". It is so sad to see them get hunted in mass amounts by some of the asian cultures

Follow this link to see someone doing something about this:

www.youtube.com...

I am not sure I agree 100% with their methods but having seen whales of the coast of Australia (it was one of the most awe inspiring moments of my life) I know whose side I am on!

Interesting fact for CTs- Did you know that the Skull and Crossbones was the Knights Templar Maritime Battle Flag?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by sizzle
Thank you for joining in, Skyfloating. I would like to also like to ask you, likewise, what your opinion is on this subject.

Ive experimented with alpha, theta, delta inducing sounds. I once fell asleep on a soundtrack by a company called Holosync and had my first out-of-body-projection in years, along with a strange time-travel-anomaly (Where an entire day had passed instead of the one or two hours I was taking the "nap").

Thank you Skyfloating for the name.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Thought you folks might find this news feed interesting, if you haven't seen it yet:

Creating sound from lines scrawled on sooty paper was a job for Berkeley lab scientists Carl Haber and Earl Cornell. Haber and Cornell had previously created sound from phonautograms that Edison had created in 1878 of trains.

The scientists used optical imaging and a "virtual stylus" to read Scott's sooty paper. They immediately got sound, but because phonautograph was hand-cranked its speed varied and that changed the recording's pitch.

"If someone's singing at middle C and the crank speeds up and slows down, the waves change shape and are shifting," said Cornell. "We had a tuning fork side by side with the recording, so you can correct the sound and speed variations."

On March 3, Haber and Cornell sent audio back to Giovannoni, and another engineer further fine-tuned the recording to bring the voice out more from the static.

"When I first heard the recording as you hear it ... it was magical, so ethereal," said Giovannoni. "The fact is it's recorded in smoke. The voice is coming out from behind this screen of aural smoke."
news.yahoo.com...

This news feed changes history a bit, on the presumption that Edison produced the first sound recording.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
After reading about the sound frequency I started thinking. Could this have something to do with the crop circles? The same patterns made by sound in water have been seen in crop circles. I did a little searching here on ATS and found this tread with some very interesting photos in the orginators post.

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

That is a very interesting connection. Thank you. I do not have the link at the moment, but since you mention crop circles, I opened a thread about crop circles possibly being the blueprints for certain types of air or spacecraft. Experiments were done that proved this could possibly be true.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This thread is possibly the key to so much.

You have confirmed everything i believed in an instant with the title.
I saw it, and suddenly found myself with this depth of information that i felt i always knew but the best bit is you've taught me about these forgotten notes.
With these incredible powers.

Now i know a lot of ancient civilizations always had amazing acoustics. They always had a tight grip with music, throughout time it has created a love between people and it has the power to give you any emotion within.
Many myths, writings, etc about music or sound being used to do a great number of things.

I always thought music could be used for healing. This is where i think i can possibly tempt you into some experiments.

I feel music in a way i cannot describe, i DJ regularly. Now how i feel varies a great deal as to what tune i put on.
I play music at a high level so i really feel the vibrations, this is where the frequencies come into great effect. They need to be of great strength to penitrate and really work and have these effects i should think.

No matter how im feeling physically and mentally i can change it by having a mix. Depending on my choice of tunes really sets my mood and energy levels.

If i get real housey, and melodic i get a very fresh and clean sensation within my body and mind. I feel completely in flow. With what i dont know; everything in a way?, it really makes me tingle though.

Now if i play a real dirty, bassy, hyped up beat i get very energetic. Euphoric within, not euphoric like a trance sensation but i get completely invigorated with this energy from no where. Absolutely charged, hyped up and ready to go. I cant stop moving, smiling. Laughing.

There is times where i have nearly cried i've felt so alive and real.
With use of drugs and without.
(IN NO WAY DO I CONDONE THAT YOU TRY THIS)

I can wake up with a song, quite loud. Now depending what i play has a great deal of effect on how i get out of bed.
Something melodic and light but very calm yet a subtle energizer will wake me very peacefully. A great deal of energy but i feel that time is standing still. I can go slow, get everything done and still get to work on time.
Something bassy, harder, faster. Gets more more pumped so i jump up, do things at speed while dancing, feeling great and yeh in the greatest mind set for the day.

Either one i do it puts me in a great mood for the day.

I would honestly say i can feel it working in my body.
Now like you said this is all based around frequency. Everything that has physical form no how small is made of energy vibrating at some pitch.

Therefore there is simply one answer to all. If you can control frequencies you can control the universe. Through sound, mind, or body.

You can use all three to create different frequencies.
Just this is the biggest walkie talkie in the universe and its got the biggest dial on it ever.
So what you may be creating might just be creating something elsewhere in the universe.

Buddhists spend many years learning how to do this, that is why they can do many amazing things we cannot perceive as even possible.

Back to the point though.

I have an idea. I'm producing music now and these notes are exactly what i've wanted.
I need to replicate these notes in my music.
Do you think there is a possible way to do this?
Easily? lol

If i can hit these frequencies i can play them out on a high scale and if sound truly has the power to heal the music will speak for itself.
People are awakening to music, that is one thing i know.

Music is my meditation and that is how i search, question and heal.
It works everyday and i promise you it truly does change my life.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by tiano]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Better no cure by the Baphomet code (528 Hertz)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-5-2008 by hawk123]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I won't dispute this in any way.

I am a dj and do play all styles but when at the club usually the harder side of dance (Hardstyle ,Progressive to Electro and House).

I have been looking into Solfeggio Freq the last few weeks but only downloaded the 528Hz last night and it is really nice.

In all the years after hectic nights/days all i listen to is Chill Out which are very similar to Solfeggio Freq. If Ambient Chill Out's i listen to hits those freq's i do not know but i do know that it the only music that can relax me. I suffer from severe insomnia hence all the time for internet

My sleep meds do no better than the "usual" ambient chill i relax to, so imo this CAN work. As a Christian i notice symbols used in the videos on youtube, but i would still listen to it as the music is soothing and messages are love...I do not watch the vids, i encode it to mp3.

God tells us to praise Him with music and i believe that music in certain freq are totally spiritual and have lots of answers from not just praising Him, but for healing and connecting with Him. You will know when it's good or not for your soul.

Trance (not chill out/ambient) , eg: Above & Beyond, Blank & Jones, Armin V Buuren etc puts me in a mood to go to the beach, view the ocean, i think of dolphins and sea creatures, the pure blue bliss of the ocean.

Just happy i love all most genres, come Rock to Dance.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

www.meru.org...

might've been hand sign language.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
everyone talks about these frequencies but i do not understand where everyone learned about them in the first place? what gemetria are we using? where can i find an explanation about all this?

which are the bad tones and which are the good tones?

are these effects empirical?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The past couple weeks have been very exciting for me because I've started to understand how a combination of light and sound could indeed create the entire universe. And I believe this topic is another clue and step in the direction to understanding how it all works.

This is beyond simply healing DNA, the patterns are prevalent throughout nature, and it seems certain schools of thought still know about this and are keeping it secret. *points to the vatican* Just look at their architecture and symbology. The pyramids are another clue... in fact the clues are all around us. They just need to be put into the proper perspective to notice what's right in front of us.

This link contains some additional insight about this possible connection.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
you can download the entire set of frequencies free from 2012evolution.com. Brad Johnson has made this available for free for all in an effort to aid in our ascension. I have listened to them for two days now (9 minutes to get through all the frequencies) and the results are amazing. You get this feeling of euphoria, bliss...like having an orgasm beneath your crown chakra. Your body is so relaxed and there is a wonderful feeling of well-being. Be sure to listen to his instructions on his website as to how to use them. He recommends real headphones, but I have been using my IPOD earbuds and they work fine.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Firstly, if frequencies can be developed as weapons to be used against us: with such effects as stun beams, nausea and confusion and paralysis....

Then surely that is due to the frequency being 'off' with the vibration of each and every cell in our body. The frequency effectively distrorts our perception of reality in many of our physical senses.

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.espionageinfo.com...

www.answers.com...

----

Okay, so we know that frequencies can damage the body. So what about repairing it? How can sound affect us?

"This is not a new concept. Early man understood the correlation and use of vibrations as seen through the use of drumming and chanting. Sounds and tones are used by Shaman to enter into an altered state of consciousness. Additional examples are Gregorian Chant, Buddhist's Mantras, Native American drums and whistles.

www.africanconservation.org...

Only two years ago scientists discovered that vibrations between 20-140 Hz (at low db) are anabolic for bone growth and will also help to heal fractures, mend torn muscles and ligaments, reduce swelling, and relieve pain. Fauna have found that a cat's purr not only matches this vibration, but its dominant frequencies are 25 and 50 Hz - the optimum frequencies for bone growth and fracture healing. All cats, including larger ones such as pumas, ocelots and lions, have further sets of strong harmonics at the exact hertz (number of cycles per second) that generate muscle strength, increase joint mobility and provide therapeutic pain relief.

www.islamonline.net...

Hou et al have measured the meridian characteristics of phylodendron plants and
found that the sound waves emitted from the plant are in the range of 10 to 240 hertz, with the
peak being in the range of 50 to 100 hertz . They have also found that when frequencies of 80,
100 and 150 hertz were used to stimulate the plants, 100 hertz had the best results, increasing
the plants produced wave forms from 7 dB to 22 dB .

The issue of interest for horticulturists is, however, not whether specific frequencies
accelerate and enhance the growth of plants, but if music can help create larger fruits and
more beautiful flowers . This question, however, is not answered by the experiments and
reports that we reviewed, probably because music is not very “scientific”, as it consists of a
myriad of frequencies at different magnitudes playing, sometimes, at the same time . This
creates confusion in the selection of frequencies that actually affect the plants .

So, with certain vibrations plants nurture, bones can be healed and meditative states can be reached.

www.holisticwebs.com...

--

Personally, i'm fascinated by the subject and hope some of it comes to light.

Peace

www.brainsturbator.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join