It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dinosaurs coexisted with man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
could this be possible?

lets say that the earth was created old on the very day it was created , the "materials" that created earth were old even before earth was created , so earth could not be has old has we think , so maybe dinosaurs coexist with man.

Correctly sculpted by ancient peoples.

www.bible.ca...
Chupicuaro Culture (800 B.C. to 200 A.D.) found near Acambaro, Guanajuato, Mexico.

www.bible.ca...
www.bible.ca...
The clay figurine (below right) is from the Pre-classical Chupicuaro Culture (800 B.C. to 200 A.D.) found near Acambaro, Guanajuato, Mexico.

source:
www.bible.ca...

The Ica Stones of Peru

www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
paranormal.about.com...

source:www.crystalinks.com...

Dinosaur & Human Footprints Together

Burdick Track
www.bible.ca...
A human footprint from Cross Branch, a tributary of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose, Texas

New Mexico Track
www.bible.ca...
One of several very shallow but almost perfect human tracks found in the mountains of New Mexico in the Permian (supposedly before the dinosaurs)

Large Cat Track
www.bible.ca...
Just as devastating to evolutionary theory, this large mammal track is from Cross Branch, a tributary of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose, Texas

source:www.bible.ca...

[edit on 13-3-2008 by dracodie]

[edit on 13-3-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There's a LOT more to the past than most people accept.
The Bible is ALWAYS true.

To ATS!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
Correctly sculpted by ancient peoples.

Perhaps if you believe Dinosaurs were all shaped like what happens when you squeeze clay through your fingers, then sure. Unfortunately for this theory, they didn't. Perhaps These are dinosaurs, as portrayed by the Acambaro School of Special Needs Children?

And for crying out loud, "brontosaurus"? The term brontosaurus hasn't been used in paleontology since 1903!

On edit: The status of these figures as archaological evidence of anything is pretty doubtful as well. After doing some more research on them, there are some interesting facts.

1) Waldemar Julsrud, their "discoverer" apparently paid the locals for every figurine they brought to him.

2) They were dug from disturbed areas in otherwise untouched red clay soil.

3) Upon further examinations, it turns out htey have none ofthe wear and tear you would expect from ceramic figurines that were in the dirt for nearly two thousand years.

4) Over 32,000 figurines were found! Every single one of them in perfect, unbroken condition, save for a few that had been cut rather than broken.

The Ica Stones of Peru

...Were proven to be a hoax by Vicente Paris in 1998.

Dinosaur & Human Footprints Together

Hoo boy, here we go.

Burdick Track
www.bible.ca...
A human footprint from Cross Branch, a tributary of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose, Texas

Where is the dinosaur track? For that matter... Where is the human footprint? You've seen human footprints before, right? Go get your foot wet and step on a cloth. If the print looks like THAT, go see a podiatrist.

New Mexico Track
www.bible.ca...
One of several very shallow but almost perfect human tracks found in the mountains of New Mexico in the Permian (supposedly before the dinosaurs)

Again, I note a distinct lack of dinosaur footprints. ANd the human footprint still looks amazingly weird.

Large Cat Track
www.bible.ca...
Just as devastating to evolutionary theory, this large mammal track is from Cross Branch, a tributary of the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose, Texas

source:www.bible.ca...

It's a plaster cast of a cat's footprint, alright. Taken in mud after a light rain, judging by the texture and embedded dirt. Where are the dinosaur tracks?

[edit on 13-3-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

[edit on 13-3-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Please provide information to back up your claims, as Dracodie did.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but if providing evidence means going to a site that promotes the bible as the truth, then that evidence is completely worthless. Sorry, but I hate when religious people quote the bible, which has nothing to back itself up as the truth. All bible references can only by backed by... other bible references. "In the old days..." people also wrote and kept records. Not a single one matches anything in the bible.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Please provide information to back up your claims, as Dracodie did.
Thanks!

Ica stones:
Wikipedia
Fortean Times
Cryptomundo

Acambaro figures:
Wikipedia
detecting.org
Talkorigins

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Admittedly, I don't believe in Creationism at all. I'm saying that just to get it out. That being said, the evidence presented by the OP would be very compelling if it weren't so suspect. If any of that work had any semblance of authenticity, then Creationism would have killed Evolution a LONG time ago. However, the post is damned from the start, IMHO, because of the original citations. If you are talking about Creationism with fellow Fundamental Christians, then one might invoke bible.ca. But if you're attempting to convert skeptics, you need to invoke a neutral source. It's like some racist Neo-Nazi trying to recruit non Neo-Nazi people, and convince them of their philosophy by referring them to n#ggersareinferior.com
--Obviously an agenda is involved.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i just found this interesting , i dont have any religion and dont believe in god , now i know that this "evidence" is fake , i should have search more deep about the sources , my mistake

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In College, in my visual anthroplogy class we were studying how the so called "scientific establishment" did not want to believe that Mammoths and humans existed at the same time. The reason for this was because they wanted a gap in between them to to push back the time for the age of the earth. Evidence kept coming up such as cave drawings, called petroglyphs. I remember saying to my teacher, 'Well what about petroglyphs , pottery, or art containing possible dinosaurs?" She said, "I do not know of any." I soon began to realize after searching, that only a few was needed to prove the coexistence of (mammoths and man). After finding an (ENDLESS!!!) array of artwork, historical referencess, petroglyphs, and sculptures from around the world, , , that its not the non-existence of Dinosaurs and man that people are defending but the long ages. Time is a necessary religious element. It has to be extended to the ultimate degree so that the God of the evolutionary paradigm. . . NATURE, in its oneness doesnt appear to weak to prostelytise.

new topics

top topics

join