It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one play BattleField 2 anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well idk about u ppl but i dont c any more ppl playing bf2 any more and it makes me sad because im to poor to buy the NEW!! ps3 but w/e but back to the point the only reason y im putting this thread cuz im seeking out ppl how play bf2 and even used to but what will the chance ov some buddy even responding to this but what can i say im just looking for ppl who do and if u dont thats to bad because i think it would have been fun to play it again.

JbT

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What the hell is with the surge of "leet speakers" that has hit ATS/BTS as of late...

Did the WoW servers go down?

This is not your cell phone. Please type in non-short form methods then maybe I will contribute to this thread, other than this rant.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
well if u dont have anything to say about this thread then dont say anything

and im not a #ing nerd my friend i hate the #ing gay ass WoW

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well seeing as we have already hit rock bottom in this thread, it can only go up!

Seriously, the reason no one plays bf2 anymore is because of COD4.

Im assuming you played on a PS3?

My suggestion, drop the console and switch to PC!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
no i have played COD4 for pc and my dad owns it i got to rank 55 in a week and i got REALY board ov that game i just think the kinda older generation games r funner

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by True Candian

55 in a week? How man hours did you play for? What style of game, Free-for-all? If your that good, maybe you should join the Canadian team in the MGL.

Don take this personally, but punctuation and proper spelling goes a long way on these boards.

Thats not a personal attack, just a suggestion.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well im new to this site and the reason y i spell wired is cuz the just how i spell

and im good ill pass on that i dont play it no more but iv played like 79 hours and i got 10000 killsand 7000 deaths lol

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
im still trying to find people that want to play redneck rampage online

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
i have never heard ov that game in my intire life so sorry man

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I didnt know that game had any online playability

Did you know some group released a huge patch to Duke 3d that remapped all the textures? The entire game is now in actual 3d. Same midi sound, same old duke, but in actual 3d.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ROFL

i loved that game to death when duke was out that had to been one of the greatist oldy's of now days

but back in the day good who didnt have that game

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I used to, then Mass Effect came out, then I went back to Halo 3, then I went back to Forza 2, then Mass Effect again and now I have just purchased Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.

BF2 is fun though, but there are better games. I would play with you (leet speak and all) but I lent it out to a friend atm ("at the moment" I figured the appropriate party would understand so I threw in some).

On a different note, punctuation is really important. This is not "As I Lay Dying", and you are not William Faulkner. That said, stream-of-consciousness is cool, but only in the right hands.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I never tried Cod4 been wanting to buy the game but.
but i still play BF 2142

Edn

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The mods for BF2 are going strong, play them. vBF2 just sucks really.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I play Battlefield 2 mods Forgotten Hope and Project Reality almost daily. You can find me on the most populated servers

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
lol... I sound like the only one that hates bf2.... I donno, it jsut really annoyes me.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by True Candian

Soon, there will be free Battlefield game called Battlefield Heroes.
You can bet I'll be there.

Right now it's in closed beta.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by True Candian
Well idk about u ppl but i dont c any more ppl playing bf2 any more and it makes me sad because im to poor to buy the NEW!! ps3 but w/e but back to the point the only reason y im putting this thread cuz im seeking out ppl how play bf2 and even used to but what will the chance ov some buddy even responding to this but what can i say im just looking for ppl who do and if u dont thats to bad because i think it would have been fun to play it again.

nah, cod4 is more atmospheric, better reg, and less hackers. ea sucks

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Damn how do you get bored of COD4 ? I am still addicted lol So addicted I just got it for Live as well ... for the fact that almost everyone I know who plays has it on 360

I have been playing on PS3 for a while now and just can't get enough.
I am so violent

lol

But yeah have you looked into pc gaming ?

I haven't seen any mention of BF:BadCompany, nobody playing that on here ?
I am not very good at it yet, need to sit down with it and really get the hang of it.

I'm no outstanding gamer but I do pretty well for a gamer chic getting back on the horse so to speak

[edit on 28-6-2008 by ImJaded]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
In my opinion, COD4 didn't bring anything new or interesting to the table. I played it for about a week then went back to Battlefield.

I still play BF2 sometimes but mostly on BF2142 as it clearly is the best computer game ever created! I know I'm gonna get some stick for that comment but I don't care. I love BF2142, Its awesome.

My soldier name is Chonx also if anyone plays and fancies a round or two. search and add me as a buddy.

Oh, and the console versions of both BF2 and COD4 are vastly inferior to their PC counterparts if you ask me.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Chonx]

top topics

join