It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your personal No.1 Single

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Having DJ'd in clubs in the UK, and been in four bands, and being an E-DJ, I've heard and awful lot of music, some of it good, some of it bad and some of it I've been indifferent to, its been hard to chose my own personal No.1 track, however I've come to the conclusion that its this....

Which is "Video Kid" by The Birthday Massacre.

Why? Well because its like they reached into my head, pulled out every single idea I ever had about how I wanted a track to sound and pulled it off perfectly. I never tire of hearing it and it always gets turned up full blast on whatever I'm listening to it on.

And it got me thinking about everyone else...so whats your personal No1. Even better, lets see the vid.

One track only mind. Don't want any hoggers

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is the song (and video) I am listening to most at present.

One of my all time favourites from a time which was very special to me.
Some of the values and standards I lived by then have stuck with me through to today.

Just finished reading Sir Horace Gentleman's autobiography and soon Scooter Rally Season. :w:

The Specials - Skinhead Moonstomp

Can't wait for Yarmouth and first Rally of the year!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
mine is nutshell by alice in chains.i doubt a week would go by where i don't play it at least once..just can't get enough of the outro guitar.

lyrics are usually irrelevant in music imo,but staley ends with words about freedom and doing your own thing which is a cool sentiment.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Its just gotta be :
The Jam -"Down in the tubestation at midnight"
Oh wot memories that brings back!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Depeche Mode.

enjoy the silence or precious.

top topics

join