It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

only two prophets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There was a guy in Texas who claimed to be one of the two prophets of the book of the revelation to john, and also claimed the other was waiting in the wings. His video appeared on youtube and he was watched intently until his prophecy (a great earthquake and a tidal wave) never happened at all.

There will only be two prophets sent to us. People, get this straight ... they will wear black sackcloth and they have the ability to destroy their enemies with fire that proceeds from their mouths! Accept no other description. If you do, you will be deceived.

They are going to cause a global upheaval. Everything you think is impossible will be challenged, everything you thought that religion was incapable of, they will prove you are wrong. They will be hated by those who will not stop lying, and committing adultery, and stealing, and killing.

They will draw the line.

I am not saying that I know who they are, or when they are coming. All I am saying is that they will come one day and everyone will know who they are and what they stand for.

Revelation 11 (Young's Literal Translation, YLT)

1 And there was given to me a reed like to a rod, and the messenger stood, saying, `Rise, and measure the sanctuary of God, and the altar, and those worshipping in it;

2 and the court that is without the sanctuary leave out, and thou mayest not measure it, because it was given to the nations, and the holy city they shall tread down forty-two months;

3 and I will give to My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy days, a thousand, two hundred, sixty, arrayed with sackcloth;

4 these are the two olive [trees], and the two lamp-stands that before the God of the earth do stand;

5 and if any one may will to injure them, fire doth proceed out of their mouth, and doth devour their enemies, and if any one may will to injure them, thus it behoveth him to be killed.

6 These have authority to shut the heaven, that it may not rain rain in the days of their prophecy, and authority they have over the waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the land with every plague, as often as they may will.

7`And when they may finish their testimony, the beast that is coming up out of the abyss shall make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them,

8 and their dead bodies [are] upon the broad-place of the great city (that is called spiritually Sodom, and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified,)

9 and they shall behold -- they of the peoples, and tribes, and tongues, and nations -- their dead bodies three days and a half, and their dead bodies they shall not suffer to be put into tombs,

10 and those dwelling upon the land shall rejoice over them, and shall make merry, and gifts they shall send to one another, because these -- the two prophets -- did torment those dwelling upon the land.'

11 And after the three days and a half, a spirit of life from God did enter into them, and they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon those beholding them,

12 and they heard a great voice out of the heaven saying to them, `Come up hither;' and they went up to the heaven in the cloud, and their enemies beheld them;

13 and in that hour came a great earthquake, and the tenth of the city did fall, and killed in the earthquake were names of men -- seven thousands, and the rest became affrighted, and they gave glory to the God of the heaven.

14 The second wo did go forth, lo, the third wo doth come quickly.

=======

Believe in Jesus's death, burial, and resurrection. There is no time to waste.

If you want to comment on this thread, fine, but there is no need to. This will happen sooner or later. You should pray to God about it. For strength and wisdom. God's answers are much better than anything anyone here can offer.

God bless you.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Thanks for making mention of me OP. I will return the favor.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by theleastofthese

I suppose it is becoming more and more common that we are hearing about these two witnesses rising up. The gentlemen whom you indicated that lives in Texas is not the only one to rise up and proclaim such. What amazes me is how these individuals reach such a state of mind to believe themselves to be one of the end-time witnesses (prophets) as contained in the book of Revelation.

I am afraid by the time we have come to the arrival of the tribulation, so many men will have arisen, proclaiming themselves to be the two-witnesses, we will have to hold an election and go to the polls and vote, so we can arrive at an honest pair to fulfill their commission. That is how crazy it is becoming, and, I am sure it will grow even worse as time goes on. I suppose some want to play a major role in the end-time scenario.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

God has made their appearance so dramatic that it is impossible to impersonate them. Anyone who tries is self-deceived. Anyone who believes these false prophets is deceived and do not have the truth in them. Like this mocker above who knows no shame. We will be rid of his like shortly. All it takes is "a little while" and we will see Jesus. Hold on to the cross of Christ with all your might, it's the only thing in life worth clinging to. They can name anything else one can cling to, but will only prove they are wrong. Btw, what evolutionists place their faith in is genetics, the reproductive organs. I never saw this before but I always suspected something was horribly wrong. I finally realized what they are saying. They worship the testicles. Their idol is the penis. They are Balls-volutionists. And they taught me their crap as a child. I will never ever again trust scientists. They are a foolish bunch if filthy liars. They can find all the bones they like, but, they will never ever again make me put my faith in another man's pubic hairs. The filthy liars.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theleastofthese
reply to post by jdposey

Btw, what evolutionists place their faith in is genetics, the reproductive organs. I never saw this before but I always suspected something was horribly wrong. I finally realized what they are saying. They worship the testicles. Their idol is the penis. They are Balls-volutionists. And they taught me their crap as a child. I will never ever again trust scientists. They are a foolish bunch if filthy liars. They can find all the bones they like, but, they will never ever again make me put my faith in another man's pubic hairs. The filthy liars.

It appears that gears have changed in the conversation, somewhat
and, I am not quite sure how to respond to that analogy you have presented. What I do know, should Evolutionists find their way to this thread and read your interpretation, I am more than certain it will open a door to some lively, if not heated conversation.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I hope your pun is not intended. LOL. Yeah, I probably should have made it as topic all its own. But I did it this way for pure juxtaposition. Truth Versus Lies. And really filthy lies at that. They rejected God and worshipped the sexual organs, placing all their hopes in DNA - which God created by the way. They can only manipulate what God has given to us. "The wisdom of men is foolishness to God."

But don't count on too many comments from the Ball-volutionists. They have to think about this one a little bit. If they don't, their comments will look foolish. They already look foolish for worshipping the testicles. Is it any wonder they've always wanted us to go over to their side? Why look so foolish alone? Best to have a testicle-buddy, someone to join you in your testicle-folly.

I don't know about them, but my testies give me sharp pains. Sometimes, when I sit down I crush the damn things. Ever been kicked in the nuts? An old girlfriend tried that, but I caught her foot just in time. I did see a guy get kicked in high school in gym class, his aching ballsies made him lie on the floor for about a half hour. Evolution just stood still for all that time, I guess. Well, then it picked up where it left off. A historic moment for their whole movement. Heh. The Day Evolution Paused. Maybe I'll write a book about it. Ahh. Maybe not. Too boring a subject. Who would read a book about nuts? Then we have One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, but that's an entirely different kind of nut. Then we have Planter's Nuts ... well, you know what I mean ...

Their theory had built-in embarrassment and they never even saw it. How can we trust people like this? You can't. God says he created everything. EVERYTHING!!! He spoke it and it came into being. That requires faith. So does their theory. You have to beleive tiny cells are intelligent enough to leave their finest assests hanging out there in the wind.

What they propose is impossible. It's like saying a man's balls are smarter than him as a whole. My balls are more intelligent than I? Wait a minute! Something is wrong with this idea. Tiny cells know how to adapt so they hung the most important aspect of reproduction out there where anything can attack it. No. This was pure design. Men are so arrogant they need to get kicked every now and then.

Their time is up. The gig is up. Their foolishness has been found out. why did it take us so long to figure it out? How did they get Ballsianism into our public schools? They had best find themselves another religion because their old religion has ended up on the ceiling.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Okay, since the Ballsians have no will to comment I will therefore comment. Their blindness has led them to this folly. But they have Satan to blame more than themselves I guess, and the scientists who interpret what they see around them and then come to some very strange conclusions. Only Satan would make a man believe that his testicles are more important than God's Word. Only Satan has the nerve (shall I say) to do such a thing. He has sold a blasphemy to the world under the honorable name of science. Furthermore, all evolutionists should begin starving themselves to death. Since we know not what some cow, or chicken, or bird, or even vegetable is going to evolve into millions of years from now. Why are they killing the future? No. They are enjoying the rights a religionist has, given to him from God, to eat whatever God has given to him. I would say that their numbers should dwindle down to nothing after about a month and a half from today. If they still exist, they can no longer call themselves evolutionists, since they have partaken of the flesh that is the future. They have devoured future intelligence. They have digested all they consider sacred. Begin not eating anything starting from .... NOW! are you hungry? What evolving creature do you plan to eat tonight? McDonald's smiley clowns are not going to change anything. You cannot escape your own foolishness this time. And I do this because I bought your BS as a teenager. Your lies have come back to be a witness against you.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
"We are those who place no confidence in the flesh." The Apostle Paul.

"If any man places his faith in men's strength he is accursed." The Almighty God of the Nation of Israel.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life." Jesus of Nazareth.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They are trying to use balls (testicles) to prove God does not exist and did not create creatures ...

jyte.com...

of-their-body-argues-strongly-against-intelligent-design-as-a-likely-explanation-

for-the-origin-of-life

Proof that they worship the nuts of all creatures! Save, Copy, Burn this page to CD before they take it down. Those foolish Ballsians!

The fact that male mammals have testicles on the outside of their body argues strongly against Intelligent Design as a likely explanation for the origin of life.
By 2 Speaker-to-Animals on November 05, 2007

Yeah, it's a site where you can claim anything. It's a hoot!

Edited for content and context.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by theleastofthese]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by theleastofthese]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The face of evolution ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle

Really shocked me to the core. Awful stuff. Uh, don't look into this mirror, it is not pretty. I hope it evolves into something much prettier.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well your explanation certainly would seen to give additional meaning to the following,

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. ~John 1:9

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Inverted_VaV

Not quite certain what your response means, but, no matter. I know this topic has been juxtaposed with an awfully crude lie, and, I hope some evolutionist out there sees the folly of believing as such. If I could change one person's mind, that would be enough. If i can encourage a Christian to view the foul theory for what it really is, then he will be cured of this filth forever. I know that the theory has bothered me over the years and that it has kept me from believing in God correctly. However crude, and I hope God forgives me if he is offended in any way, I was able to go through a catharsis and let go of the lies. I hope forever. This nonsense has plagued the world long enough and it is time to expose it for what it is, and what it has done to mankind. Charles Darwin died as did Adam, as will we all. If the evolutionists trust only in their theory they have no hope whatsoever, what with the fact that the governments of this world can blow up this planet many times over, and they most certainly will, as Jesus said, "Had not the son of man returned no life would have remained." So, we can expect Jesus's return just when they press all the buttons. Only God can stop nuclear explosions. Now, if the scientists of this world will stop trying to find a cure to AIDS, stop trying to cure cancer, and stop creating their new precious diseases as well, and focus on creating a weapon that can put an end to nuclear weapons, then they will be worth something - as for now all of them are completely and utterly worthless. The only one we can trust is God. I leave you with this quote, which is my favorite in all the Bible. "Woe to the man who trusts in man."

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have prayed to the Lord and have told him that I will not create any more posts on the web concerning this subject. Enough is enough. The point has been made. The evolutionists have been exposed. It is obvious that they will go nowhere near this subject for fear of being put to absolute shame, as are the wages of foolishness. Do not trust anyone who believed in this foul theory. "The advice of a fool is a trap," always remember this. "The fool opens his mouth and lets everyone know that he is a fool." Trust not in the John Scopes Testicle Trial of Tennessee.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

conspiracy angle wise speaking:not only will those that hate G-D anyway be shocked by the appearing of the 2 witnesses-----i suspect many that think themselves to be "christians" will be utterly amazed to see these two "judging others behavior"and not exactly "turning the other cheek" while fire destroys those that would harm them-------let alone the plagues and water turned to blood to drink that they request G-D sends upon those that defy their/G-D's message.

it would appear the 144,000 and the great multitude (revelation7:9)believe their message but when they have finished their commission the world rejoices to see them murdered?talk about the insane hatred some humans are capable of in rejecting obvious miracles they see these 2 empowered to do.

i envision them to be somewhat like moses and aaron in appearing before the beast and false prophet(instead of egypts pharaoh and his magicians) after these two enemies of G-D make jerusalem their new headquarters for 3 1/2 years.

i think this will be a re-enactment of: let My people israel go (exodus 5-12)
hope i get to be there when they are doing this.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

I am afraid by the time we have come to the arrival of the tribulation, so many men will have arisen, proclaiming themselves to be the two-witnesses, we will have to hold an election and go to the polls and vote, so we can arrive at an honest pair to fulfill their commission. That is how crazy it is becoming, and, I am sure it will grow even worse as time goes on. I suppose some want to play a major role in the end-time scenario.

I appreciate your sense of humor!

Add me to your list. I prophesy that "The Great Tribulation" has already started quite a long time ago! That, what you have been waiting for, has already been taking place and is still taking place. That is why it is termed as a "thief in the night" for most would miss him and would not even know that he had arrived and gone. It indicates a swiftness, a quiet approach in his arrival, and understated in that few would even know.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Quit looking for the two witnesses outside of yourself, because you won't find them there. If you did find them, what is it that you want them to testify to?

Truly the two witnesses are within you, yourself and a true father. That's your jury and the witnesses. Quit making the Father to be the judge, because he ain't gonna do it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The events foretold in this story of the witnesses have already happened.
Sorry to ruin your fun, but just forget about it.
All you need to know is that the witnesses is symbolic of the word of God.
Mankind rose up in opposition to God and tryed to destroy the bible.
The curses of the bible against the enemies of God were carried out.
The nations were devistated and eventually returned to God.
All done.
Spend your time thinking about what God expects of you and leave all this speculation to the decievers.
God's judgement is true and there is no escape for the wicked, no matter how many of the people of God they kill. The word of God will prevail, in the end. That is the message in this story.

new topics

top topics

join