It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock [VIDEO]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this guy, but when he shows the pictures of edgar cayce and him...

That is proper freaky!!

they look identical the same strange eyes!!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Interesting stuff, especially the bit about the pineal gland looking like a pine cone and the many references to it in ancient art... most especially that statue at the vatican. wtf? Doesn't look very Catholic to me!

He also mentions something which I've been talking about lately, which is consciousness being the underlying workings of reality, though he didn't get into it much. Honestly the guy would do well do give more details instead of just saying "this is how it is". Also some pretty wild claims, esp. with the Cayce stuff, but who knows.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
so is project looking glass a real project CT's are familiar with or what?

sorry bout the pointless post, but Ive been trying to figure this out!

Here is some info on The Looking Glass from Project Camelot. The info provided is from Bill Hamilton and Dan Burisch. There are people on ATS who think Burish is a fraud along with Project Camelot too. Decide for yourself...who knows what's really out there!

Project Looking Glass

Search results from ATS on Looking Glass

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Guys, where the hell this video went?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is still working as of 5:30 EST 03/12/08
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I Googled "Project Looking Glass" and the only thing that came up was Sun Systems new 3-D GUI.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The best book on 2012 is 12/21/2012 A Prophecy by John Ventre located at www.12-21-2012-a-prophecy.com/

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
David Icke forum: New Age cess pit.
www.outlawjournalism.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread because there's no need to make a new one. Could we get this moved to the Psychology and Metaphysics Forum perhaps?

One of the first things I do when I find people like David Wilcock is look for any information about him that would debunk his claims. I don't want to waste time with a message if I could just get straight to the chase and find out alot of what this person says is just trash. Yet, when I searched for the skeptics to David Wilcock, all anyone can come up with is how he might be gay.

So, I decided to look into this man's story. I've watched all the free videos that he's put out and I've found him to be one of the most credible men in his field. One of my favorites is when he is just having a discussion with the Project Camelot people. They don't talk specifics as much as general philosophy and spirituality. If you have the time its about 100 minutes long and well worth your time:

He has also put out a free book called The Shift of the Ages, available in full at his website Divine Cosmos. What I love about this book is how he ties historical and scientific findings and research into his message. I recommend it to anyone into the more 'esoteric' philosophies.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
When he is talking about a 'creature' came through the star gate or whatever and wrecks the lab, he then stops in his tracks and says...'someone has a question I just heard it in my head'.

After a moment someone then asks what sort of creature.

if he heard it in his head why did he have to ask what the question was?

Was quite an interesting talk (pine cones especially first time I heard this one)but like others have said not much evidence to back up his claims.

Overall entertaining.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

lol dude don't take it as being so "magical" because I know for a fact he wouldn't, these guys who do speaking events have lectured so much all of them kind of know when questions are going to pop up. (I've met the dude a couple of times and have had some good conversations & had a chance to ask him my own questions). Not to mention David's all about not infringing upon free will like jumping out with an answer to a question someone hadn't chose to ask yet

I have two of David's lecture's he did locally on video that when I get the permission to post it I will. During his workshop & lecture he presented quiet a few studies from reputable establishments from all over the world that back up his information & theories.

If people really care to find out, the information on his 2012 enigma video is all verifiable if you actually take time to research. I find the vast majority of people just want all of the work done for them and consider nay-saying after a single video of material as "research". Especially considering these "alternative science" sources all use the same sources & people as the "mainstream" and some of the "alternative scientists" are themselves "mainstream" in relation to where they work. Prime example? Dean Radin at Purdue university. Dr. Swartz at Arizona University..

Btw- the way I've seen this guy spit his game a bit at the chicks...I highly doubt he's a gay

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am here to tell you that everything (and WAY more) of what David is telling is true. Anybody who says otherwise has not done any research.
For me it is very refreshing to hear someone speak of the truth like he does.
I don't trip on his psychic abilities or the EC part, I only base my opinion on his research.
I spent 5 years researching all this (starting back in about 1993) and I started into UFOs & ETs.
My studies went into all areas of strangness...but ended up in an unexpected area.
After I learned of "the big picture" it seems that everything is connected.
When I read the MJ-12 documents from 1953 (my birth year) I couldn't sleep for 3 days.
In the early 1970's I used '___' & experienced what David is talking about, so I know he is correct.
I didn't know what to call it (my experience) so I called it "The Universal Knowledge".
I had fantastic questions pop into my mind & instantly, I had the answers to them, and it all felt right.
I was able to communicate telepathically, and when I questioned the many fears of mankind, I felt a warm comforting feeling that everything is good & we are on autopilot...not to worry or fear anything.
And the funny part about all that is, I took it all for granted, like I always had these abilities & thought nothing of it...like riding a bicycle...you don't think about it.
What he described in the video about 2012 and our abilities we will then have, I know is true because I already did it!
Now, I was also shocked when I saw him pull out the "Montaulk Project" book by Peter Moon & Preston Nicholes.
I have personally corrisponded with Peter and I have the complete series of books they released on the subject (from mid 1990's) and never in all these years have I seen or heard anybody else mention these books.
I had trouble digesting the part about geometric shapes and such, but he is right about all that part as well.
I know about the chair & they used it to teleport to the moon & mars way back in 1972 or so. (they cloned the 1st human in 1972)
I have heard most all of Al Bielek's story.
The reason David is skipping around & telling facts is because it would take years of research to even begin to understand what he speaks of, and so he is trying to cover a vast area of data in a very short time.
All that is important here is for him or myself to plant a seed or spark an interest enought to set you off on your own personal discovery of who you are & why you are here. (also to see past all the lies)
Some of my heros are Alex Jones / Art Bell / David Icke / Al Bielek / John Lear / Richard Hoagland / Bob Lazar / William Cooper (rip) / Nicola Tesla / Edgar Casey and on and on...(just google some of these names)
Anyway, after years of study of Channeled material & ET communications from higher realms and dimentions I learned about the term "Akashic Records"...which turns out to be the same thing I called "The Universal Knowledge" and an ET being from a very high dimention said that some of us on earth can peek beyond the "veil" (holographic illusion) with the use of '___' or meditation.
After study & practice of meditation I have experienced Astral Travel / Lucid Dreams and OBE.
I know it sounds way out there folks, but what he said about not needing a cell phone to communicate is true...as well as no need for transportation after 2012. (google the photon belt)
There will be no more lies after that time, as everyone will know the truth & will not be able to hide the truth from another.
It is true that "you create your own reality" as hard as that is to grasp.
And it only takes 10% of the public to believe something and therefore create that reality for all. (the NWO knows this and uses the controlled media to sway the masses to think what they want)
Fear is a tool to control. (the church uses fear for this reason) read "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley. (we have communicated)
Reincarnation is real. (removed from Bible)
NASA is hiding a secret space program.
Wake up

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Please, please post any lecture videos you have of him. i would love to see more, but there just arent many of his lectures available online.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Dave is right about several things.

Everyone is right about 'several things', if everyone was right about everything we'd all be "God".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join