It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama becomes president, does that mean he is their agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I've been trying to figure out whether Barack Obama is really who his words suggest he is, or whether he is actually a cunning new entry in the NWO campaign to gradually manipulate their way to global control.

At this point, I have arrived at the tentative conclusion that he is the real deal. What I am saying is that I think Obama isn't an agent of the power elite, but I have to admit that I might be wrong.

If I'm right, my biggest worry is that the people that took out Kennedy, will do the same with Obama.

Do you think Obama might actually be an independent, motivated-by-good politician, and if he he is, will he be eliminated by the power people?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
interesting you mention this... I have been listening to obama talk and there are some things he mentions that sound like hot air... Like how he is against the war, but for some reason he signed on with Bush when he started it... But more so lately when he mentions how "if" mind you, if we need to go to other countries he would to safe gaurd our security... So I'd say he would be a tool for the powers that be more so than a target... Shoot, democracy is almost across the globe, only a few more countries to go and bam, world democracy, one world government, one unified currency, one president (most likely from the most powerful government, cough cough USA) and it could happen while and if Obama becomes our new president...

We all know McCain is down for more war, hmmm and somehow he is the republican choice, gee i wonder why!! McCain says, for sure 50-100 years, maybe.. Obama says, yes, but only to maintain our security, which to me sounds like a yes for more war... The only one who seems to be preaching bring the troops home is clinton, but blah... who wants that... She cried during the campaign... Do you want someone in office that is going to break down and cry when the heat turns up?

I'd say Obama wouldn't have to worry about getting killed, we live in much more advanced world today and there would be other ways of manipulation I'm sure... To me Obama sounds smart and would most likely protect himself and his family before the american people... Hopefully I'm totally wrong about everything I've said... Hopefully Obama is a president that will fight for us and bring this country back... But I doubt it..

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Personally, I think Obama would be more likely to be assasinated for the sole reason that Hilary seems to be the suspicious one to me (part of bilderburg, hides scandals, etc etc.) and her husband back in the white house (bad!) People that slip past the system and actually make it into office that are not part of the system are usually taken out (KENNEDY). The NWO knows this and they are faced with a terrible task with the new election.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
. Like how he is against the war, but for some reason he signed on with Bush when he started it...

He signed on for the war? You must have inside info that only you are priveledged to see??? He actually voted AGAINST the war...

And thats why his main theme is making sound decisions because he has been against the war from the start...

Have you ever heard him talk? He mentions this everytime he speaks...

Is he a puppet for the NWO? The antichrist? I tend to think not... but who knows?

He never signed anything for the war...

[edit on 10-3-2008 by gabriel5578]

new topics

top topics

join