It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac CARET UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I found this video so I uploaded it to Youtube. Looks very similar to the UFOs' depicted in the CARET photos.

I currently do not have any additional information on this video.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This video looks highly sketchy. The buildings look like an old hollywood facade or something. And why does the camera seem to follow the "UFO" behind the "buildings." I dunno... seems fake.

EDIT TO ADD:

After watching a second time, the lower left building doesn't have a roof looking through the far left window, whereas the view through the windows to the right of it do. You an see the "UFO" before it comes over the building through the window and through where the ceiling would be. At the end, you can also see the "UFO" through the window of another roofless building (which could explain why the camera follows it like it does), which is only roofless through the view of that particular window. lol still pretty fake lookin.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by NexGenRevolution]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by NexGenRevolution]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Too many videos about like this one now. Also the camera film 'wobble' effect that seems to be a common element in these fakes is getting old. Without a doubt, this is false.

join