It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands On The Ground In Canada

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
skeptics duck this,in the debunking letter from canada mufon tom and co whom felt left out of the investigation as macabee and co where more qualified and able finishs the letter 4th last paragraph quote"thanks to toms wife lise she has been beside him throughout the years(!)of the case everywhere we went through rain mud snow humidity heat(no swamp??)they didnt even get to the landing site as it was"getting dark"and they did no interviews sorry lise but if u got a trophy for that its am injustice.when i think of an image analist i think of john lear reading a playboy upsidedown photo on his site (shudderLOL)

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonrocksteady

You can believe whatever you like pal. I knew Bob very well, and was around when all this went down. Diane Labanek never shot film of the event...only "Guardian". The footage you say shows it taking off was a reenactment from UM (thats the only time anything like that has been shown, and its a reenactment by the production team at UM) and the one you say to search google video for "ontario ufo takeoff" returns this:

Video
Sorry, that looks nothing like the Carp footage. At all. I'm perplexed how you deduce one to the other.

I have the entire unedited VHS dub directly from Oechsler, the "craft" never leaves the ground...in fact it never moves at all. I had dinner with Dr. M some months ago, at a conference banquet, and if I see him anytime soon at another conference, I'll be sure and ask him about his opinion. Oechsler however is gone from the field, and this case was by in large why.

But, you believe whatever you wish.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here's a thread I started some time ago about this same subject...might have some info worth reading that wasn't covered here.

Carp UFO case

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yet another pathetic UFO video.
Its to unclear to see anything, Ive seen weird weather clouds which can cause such effects and look similar.

Well at least it isn´t some little dot or blob flashing past.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
thanks jritzmann i hadnt seen the original clip since 95 so the um footage confused me of it taking off and i recall the reenactment thanks to you.can you answer however the other points reguarding the debunk letter.i also have footage where d laberenak is saying get back from the window theyre gonna see us then a male says lets listen to this,she says dont let them see you dont move the curtain get back get back the 27sec clip also on gogle vid.there was a doctor next door?or was it her husband who gave an interview confirming the reality of the case-eyewitness.its strange you dont know dr m position i do it was a real ufo from outer space

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonrocksteady

The video where they are talking is using the UM re-enactment and is dubbed over by some kids fooling around. It's not in any way real footage of the Carp event. Just a re-enactment edited by someone trying to be cute.

As far as the letter, to me it's completely irrelevant. You have to ignore the egos and look at the pertinent data. The end result is Guardian was caught, and was a friend of Labenek. Dr. Maccabee didn't say anything about it being real alien spacecraft, but rather that it was a real event taking place out in a field as opposed to other methods of faking. And, well it was that. But it wasn't a real craft, and he never said it was.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
thanks again ill try and research how gaurdian was caught and any confession that was made by labernek and the doctor....ington? from memory.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
thankyou j'man ill research how guardian was caught and any confessions from labernek or the doctor...ington?from memory.arch enemy use comparison guitars half the time how would they go against thunder eagle guitars?new dvd filming in jap this mth by them,sir image analyist.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Found this video, one of the best I have seen yet.

www.youtube.com...

That looks like the same case from the TV series Unexplained Mysteries
with Robert Stack.

Find the Mickalak case in Canada as he looks inside as the door opens.

It takes off setting his glove and shirt on fire.
Most likely from intense ionization.

ED: Yes the TV series re enacted the event based on what witness saw
from a window. Actual setting I assume was visited.
Fire most likely cause by UFO if a man had shirt set afire being right
next to a craft taking off.

[edit on 3/12/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 3/12/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, during the time it took me to register for ATS others have pointed out the Guardian case was a hoax (at least 99% sure for me). Bob Oechsler was a complete fraud and con man and I'm pretty sure he was involved in fabricating the Guardian hoax. I hope Bruce Maccabee wasn't also involved because I like the man and always trusted in his honesty. Anyway, here's a link (sorry if it's been posted) to the Canadian MUFON account of their involvement in the investigation:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Edit: Forgot to put in link.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Wasco]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
found this dr macabee says "the alert reader of ebk's report will realize that the article presents NO convincing evidence to show that either the witness testimony OR the video constitute a hoax"25/5/94.i got that too.yeah macas alright,somone should let him have tv show with all the fixings-melbourne australia

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
bob oc' trying to make a little bit of coin out of it doesnt mean he"s a fraud/conman,3 tv shows made their whack,he retired,or quote me otherwise.im having trouble finding the labernek-guardian hidden connection and guardian caught jtzman can you post where you heard this pls?as ive said i like macabee am not impressed with that mufon report read my post 4-5 posts ago i gave 10 reasons why

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonrocksteady
bob oc' trying to make a little bit of coin out of it doesnt mean he"s a fraud/conman,3 tv shows made their whack,he retired,or quote me otherwise.im having trouble finding the labernek-guardian hidden connection and guardian caught jtzman can you post where you heard this pls?as ive said i like macabee am not impressed with that mufon report read my post 4-5 posts ago i gave 10 reasons why

Oechsler's been out of ufology for a long time. There was much more about him on the Internet in early to mid 1990s. I did find this though:

www.paranetinfo.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
thanks for the link wasco.some of the points reguarding t good ill accept,however bob oechsler still remains an innocent as i judge it.radm sumner shapiro was asked if hed met bob o he replied"he claims to have met me"the question had to be repeated"he met me on 1 occasion"(where his mums?)"and i realized he was a fraud"how?"he arranged a meeting with me under fraudulent circumstances i dismissed him immediately(?)we never meet at a restuarant"shapiro then cant remember how bob introduced himself saying"he had been refered to me by somebody(inman)that he should contact me,i tried to contact that person to verify but he was out of the country.finally(?)i agreed to meet him"LOL.the tread proves nothing in reguards to bob oech'.even j lear's had dinner with tgood and he
's turned out ok lol

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
jritzmann where are you?you said you had info on the labernek-guardian connection.perhaps i can bring a legal mind to such a document and reply john lear lovechild style lol.ill never recover from his windex(on mars)/30 dead cows(near brazels ranch) comments-big fan

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
jritzmann i remember the video interview labernek gave with several religous(christian)photos adorning her walls in the background proving she probably wasnt the antichrist and christians dont go for ufos much so where's the proof you have of a conspiracy between her and guardian?saying things like you've had dinner with dr m and dont know his opinion but might ask him next time isnt helpful.sorry i dont care if you had breakfast in bed with him if you dont know his opinion...stay on topic thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
OMG THAT GOD DAM NASA CHOPPER IS BACK

the guy looks like the driving intructor from borat tho ?

good post seen this a few times and i realy dont think its a helicopter looks like the real deal to me, id love to see the full video tho with no cut to landing etc this happens with all the best stuff imo, and a better quality version would also be nice,

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
star for you brit,jritzmann has claimed on 2 treads now that he has the entire vhs dubb why he wouldnt post it is bizare-deny ignorance maybe not.he's some sort of an image analyst,however he's conclusions are factless/lack data eg he says"was most likely a truck with outfitted facade and lights"most likely means nothing in this high court

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
senfan says"that video was either a truck or a helicopter"
since when do they lookalike?with so little to base arguments on no wonder bob oech' got p'ed off and left the field because of this case.apart from dr m and bob oech'i conclude this case was poorly investigated maybe it was too cold"we didnt get to the landing site as it was getting to dark comments by a mufon canada debunker proves it i gave 11 reasons why it was poorly handled last pg-ive had no responce

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
jritzmann says"i knew bob very well and was AROUND when all this went down"why didnt you attend the landing zone?interview etc seems bob was left to fall on his sword and because it was left to only two decent researchers its hoped this case would just go away. dr macabee lead investigator's opinion is not even known to jritzmann who says"ill be sure to ask him about his opinion" and says he was around at the time

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join